ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Gaither to IR

Guest BallTMore

Guest BallTMore

According to espn. Ravens will place Jared Gaither on IR to make room for Ed Reed.

And that probably marks the end of his time in Baltimore. Sucks it ended this way

Yea...it sucks. Healthy, he would have made this one nasty, powerfull O line

He might be back...I don't see anybody who would want to break the bank for him.

We forget this 2010 team is missing and has missed some key players in Gaither, Ayambadejo, Reed, Foxworth...Webbs just comming back, he's not 100%....this is some major losses and the team is still 4-2.

Stallworth...

You have to factor in this stuff when we inventory the team. They are doing very good all things considered.

Hell...they're missing Frank Walker! :)

Yeah that's terrible that his career here will probably be over now. We could have dealt him at draft time for a 3rd rounder too that was the rumored price going around. He was a great LT there was talk of him getting franchised and now we will probably just let him walk... I'm still hoping we can sign him to a cheap multiyear deal now or maybe just a 1 year deal so he can prove himself again.

In hindsight we should have got something for him. I guess that is one weakness of our front office. We don't cut losses when we should and stockpile draftpicks. I do like the way NE does it. They've always got fresh legs moving in to compete. It keeps the team hungry. I do like our loyalty to some of our players though. Making Ray a Raven for life was necessary.