ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Big Win

vmax

Ravens get an AFC win, tiebreaker over the Phins, and send them home reeling at 4-4. All this adds up at the end of the season in a tight AFC race for 6 playoffs spots.

57436724.jpg

The Texans and Pats losing helps the Ravens too. Way to go Brownies! Hillis is the real deal.

So was Ray Rice today...180 yards from scrimage today running and catching.

129 passer rating for Joe....Henne? 47.5

Quietly the D only gives up 10 points.

Turning point? The INT drop of a Flacco pass that would have been a sure TD. That would have brought the Phish to within 3 with a big momentum swing...just how they have been winning on the road.

Ed Reed...2 games back and 3 INT's. Drunk Dolphin fan kept yelling Ed Reed sucks.

"Hey coach...I'm not listening!"

57435802.jpg

Good game by Josh Wilson and they need Mt Cody on the field... they need more of a rotation on the D line as the pass rushers look gassed at times.

We had some obnoxious Dolphin fans behind us and it was great to see them shut up in the 2nd half. "Here you go home Dolphins 4-4!"

I was very disappointed in the 12th man today...it's too few making all the noise.

Great catch and run Willis!

57433338.jpg

Edited by vmax

Guest BallTMore

Had annoying Dolphins fans next to us, too. Who knew Miami fans were such a-holes?

The game shouldn't have been close. We need to score tds in the rezone, do that and Bulger probably sees a few snaps.

Falcons game should be interesting. I'm not so confident in our defense's ability to stop turner.

lol!

Channing Crowder was upset because he said Baltimore fullback Le'ron McClain spit in his face, causing him to get angry during the third quarter. McClain, by the way, denied the allegation.

"He spit in my face and that's the reason I got mad," Crowder said. "He's a bitch-ass punk. Write that." Crowder also called McClain a "hoe."

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2010/11/crowder-leron-mcclain-spit-in-my-face.html

BbwahaahaaaaheheLMAOROLTFBWAAAAAAAA!

Crowder said when he complained to the officials, they told him they didn't see McClain spit at him.

"Then they said something about they let [Dolphins linebacker] Karlos Dansby get away with a facemask the play before," Crowder said. "Who the f--- cares? A guy just spit in my face! I don't give a damn about Karlos pulling somebody's facemask. Like they didn't see [Dolphins quarterback] Chad Henne get hit twice when he slid. Yeah, a little Stevie Wonder and Anne Frank."

Asked what the Anne Frank reference meant, Crowder said "Who was that? Is that the blind girl? Helen Keller ... I don't know who the f--- Anne Frank is. I'm mad right now. F--- it. I'm not as swift as I usually am.

"That's the first time I've ever been spit in my face in my life. And that's the worst thing you can do to a man as another man, spit in somebody's face. Why would you do that? Why would you try to? Because you're scared of me? Really? Spit on me and then walk away real fast and let your team protect you? That's what he did."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5777860

10580.jpg"Well...I might have got him a little bit..."

Edited by vmax

Had annoying Dolphins fans next to us, too. Who knew Miami fans were such a-holes?

The game shouldn't have been close. We need to score tds in the rezone, do that and Bulger probably sees a few snaps.

Falcons game should be interesting. I'm not so confident in our defense's ability to stop turner.

We were amazed...they were trying to smack talk with us until I asked them if they were the only English speaking people in Miami.

:D

I was worried at first because the Ravens were shooting themselves in the foot and settling for 3's in the redzone. I thought that the team that got 7's instead of 3's would win and the Ravens were getting the 3's...or blowing opportunities like Webb's INT to the 4 and comming away with nothing.

Its a good win with lots of positives and a number of negatives. Great to see Rice have the day he did. I think he made Joe look a lot better than he was.

So many mistakes along the way though, if Miami had played a little better it would have been tough. But they didn't.

6-2 halfway through.

Hi Spen!

Yea...there were some negatives or this would have been something like 38-10.

What I like/don't like is this team has not had a complete game yet...meaning offense, defense and special teams all having a solid day at once.

The Ravens haven't peaked yet...lots of football nleft for them to get better...and they are getting better IMO.

Thank you Eagles...Colts just lost! That's what pressure from a front 4 will get you...a Peyton Manning who has a bad game.

Hi Spen!

Yea...there were some negatives or this would have been something like 38-10.

What I like/don't like is this team has not had a complete game yet...meaning offense, defense and special teams all having a solid day at once.

The Ravens haven't peaked yet...lots of football nleft for them to get better...and they are getting better IMO.

Thank you Eagles...Colts just lost! That's what pressure from a front 4 will get you...a Peyton Manning who has a bad game.

The broncos game was a day when all units contributed.

This one.. Solid D, promising thing from ST, dominating offense, except from RZ. Overall it was a perfect game, and I love the TOP dominans, that migth benefit our defense in Atlanta.

Or our D ability to stop Ryan & Roddy White.

Guest BallTMore

Speaking of pressure. Kruger had a solid day. It looked like he was constantly pushing his guy back in the pocket. Not bad.

The young guys need to see the field more. More Cody, less Gregg. More Webb and Wilson, less Washington. Kruger needs more snaps, too.

Speaking of pressure. Kruger had a solid day. It looked like he was constantly pushing his guy back in the pocket. Not bad.

The young guys need to see the field more. More Cody, less Gregg. More Webb and Wilson, less Washington. Kruger needs more snaps, too.

Tripple 'AMEN!' to that.

I seriously think rotating Cody in will keep Gregg and Redding fresh, bring some speed and maybe open up Suggs and Ngata by drawing a double team. Suggs and Ngata are the only pass rushers the Ravens have...one more guy would tip the scales and free those two.

Shit...there were no 100 yard rushers against Alabama when Cody played. None. That's SEC.

I love Jarret Johnson but his sholder is hamperiong him...he has no uper body power to shed the blocks....or at least not enough.