ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Baring a Steelers "Unleash Hell" Collapse

vmax

...the Ravens look like a shoe-in to make the playoffs with the Colts and Chargers taking it on the chin this weekend.

Just take care of business...they have a 2 game lead over any serious contenders for the wild card spot.

I can make a legit argument for every team on the schedule to beat the Ravens.

Naaa...that would be The Steeler Unleash Hell collapse.

I don't think it will be a *** I'm stupid for thinking this game is easy ***. The Texans can score but they can't defend. The Browns are playing solid football but their offense is pretty bad. And yes...the Ravens can't beat the Bengals...but I think they will.

The fact is that the Ravens don't get blown out or fall apart like the Jets. If they lose it's close. They are better than every team on their schedule with the possible exception of the Saints like OTR said....and that is a match up problem.

After watching most teams this year I think the Ravens, with their flaws, are a cut above most.

I still cannot see who will cover Walter and Johnson. I think Foster will run on the Ravens.

The only way the saints win is if the weather is calm. If it is I can't see the Ravens getting the win.

Cleveland was leading in the 4th the last time they played. They are a better team now than in the early season. I think the Ravens are worse.

Until the Ravens prove they can win against Cinci I do not think they will.

I'm not being a pessimist either, but I don't think anything is easy at the moment. Both Cinci and Cleveland stand a real chance of beating us. Cinci has our number and Cleveland has beaten and been in games with some good teams. I don't think we hang with the Saints. The Texans are a funny team, up one week, down the next. If we lose to the Texans, we could very easily go 1-3 down the stretch. This team should just concentrate on the Texans and let the cards fall where they may.

I still cannot see who will cover Walter and Johnson. I think Foster will run on the Ravens.

The only way the saints win is if the weather is calm. If it is I can't see the Ravens getting the win.

Cleveland was leading in the 4th the last time they played. They are a better team now than in the early season. I think the Ravens are worse.

Until the Ravens prove they can win against Cinci I do not think they will.

I won't challenge you on this for now. I'll take this as a sobering influence.

I see the Ravens finishing out 3-1...don't know who the loss will be against...I guess it will be whoever the Ravens wear black pants against...they can't win in them.

If 3-1 happens they will be a tough out in the playoffs. Very tough....even on the road.

Losing Heap hurts bigtime.

We are definately in the playoffs, we will beat the Katrina Saints too, Atlanta was a better team then the Saints, the game is here, I dont see a problem., of our remaining 4, I see Cleveland giving us the most fits, you just know its going to be a miserable day by the lake and lets face it, the Stains running game is 2x as better than ours.

Edited by cravnravn

Houston is the team that scares me. Their backs are against the walls so we will get everything they have Monday night.

The Bengals game is the last game of the season. We just need to secure a playoff spot before then. If they can't knock us out of the playoffs then Cinci will have nothing to play for.