ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens/Chiefs

vmax

34 minutes ago, papasmurfbell said:

Not one a playoff game and none of them been where if has been the last few yrs.

So now you're switching your comment to playoff games? Yep, Lamar has not won any playoff games. 

He's won other big games - games they were expected to lose, you know that. It appears you might have had some kind fit posting that.  

Change your narrative to "you" don't think he has won any "big" games. That makes you look less stupid. But you are that stupid. 

Like I said on fb when u posted the the same not ready for primetime description it was about high leverage games.  But any halfwit can grasp that so that says a lot about your retarded ass. 

Don't bs me with Pitt and ne.  They have been falling off for yrs.  Pitt doesn't scare me anymore.  Ne has been hanging on.  Brady was a shell for about 2 yrs before now.  Hell in tb he is absolute trash.

1 hour ago, Spen said:

Yep, doesn't fit your narrative so they are not big games. Shocking!

Dumbass,  I don't know you or follow you on Facebook. That sounds like another person who thinks you're an asshole. 

You are just a fucking retard who doesn't 1 grasp the game and 2 don't understand she others are talking about the game.  You should just cobain  yourself but stream itvso I can make some popcorn and enjoy the show.