ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens/Chiefs

vmax

I'm in Portland Oregon visiting my daughter so I'm not posting as much as I'd like (did I hear somebody go "YEA!!!} ???? BTW...Portland is off the charts clean, beautiful and cool. If you want to vacation somewhere for a week then you can't lose here.

PET7NV7NSNCBZLI33MOV5IYEXM.jpg

Now...on to business:

Ravens win probability is 59.6%. 

Team Stats

kc.png&h=100&w=100 bal.png&h=100&w=100
Points Per Game 28.5 35.5
Points Allowed Per Game 20.0 11.0
Total Yards 402.0 414.5
Yards Passing 256.5 244.0
Yards Rushing 145.5 170.5
Yards Allowed 432.5 326.5
Pass Yards Allowed 282.0 232.0
Rush Yards Allowed 150.5

1170226815.jpg.0.jpg

You can probably throw all that out because of Mahomes. Nothing is predictable with this guy except that he consistently finds ways to win and has not lost  game vs the Ravens. Andy Reed is no slouch for a HC either.

The Ravens are going against the best....in their black uni's.

1170213465.jpeg&c=sc&w=3200&h=2286

On the Ravens side they are fielding the most complete team in the NFL as far as all 3 units are excellent; Offense, defense and Special Teams. So they have a shot. A good shot IMO to finally get a win against the defending Super Bowl Champs.

It's going to take points.... a lot of points from the offense. The offense must score 7's in the redzone. I love Tucker, but he was needed too much last week. Mahomes will trade 3's for 7's all day and bury the Ravens.

No turnovers! No costly penalties. Play Championship Football. All 3 units working in tandum.

Get the running game going. Keep Mahomes off the field. Keep the defense guessing and bury them with play action.

I am so excited about this game! :gorave:  I'll be landing in Baltimore at 6:25 and then the mad dash home to don my purple jersey and plant my ass in my sacred seat in front of the TV. 

GettyImages-121955985.0.jpg

Glad you'll be home in time to catch this from your real psl seat.

Nail biter. Not sure of anything in this game except it has the potential to become unforgettable. Reminds me of how I felt with the NE matchups several years ago.

Stomach has butterflies!

Thanks everybody.

One thing is for sure: Monday Night we will find out how deep and strong this Ravens team is.

Mahomes and Andy Reed will see to that.

Oldno87,,,,on the nail biter......If it comes down to the Ravens having the ball with around a minute left and they need a TD or FG to win........Can Lamar do that? My nails...nerves... will be gone. :gorave:

5 hours ago, vmax said:

Thanks everybody.

One thing is for sure: Monday Night we will find out how deep and strong this Ravens team is.

Mahomes and Andy Reed will see to that.

Oldno87,,,,on the nail biter......If it comes down to the Ravens having the ball with around a minute left and they need a TD or FG to win........Can Lamar do that? My nails...nerves... will be gone. :gorave:

I think he has what it takes but anything can happen...remember Lee Evans?

For some reason, though, I'm feeling a bit more confident as the week goes on.

On 9/24/2020 at 8:13 PM, tsylvester said:

I won't be watching it live, sleep is more important to me now than commercials, terrible commentators, and yes, football, but will record it and watch....

Maybe 3rd time is the charm? It is charm city afterall.... Enjoy the Left Coast, we are the right coast to be on...... Safe travels Max

Do you want to give me your cell number so if anything less than exactly what you would like to happen occurs I can call you to let you know? 

4 hours ago, papasmurfbell said:

This is the real test.  But I don't look at Lamar as much as barbs.  Will he make sure his players are in a position to succeed?  In high leverage moments he tends to fail.  Now is the time to show he has gotten past that.

Great post from an ass like yourself. If something bad happens you blame it on the coach. If something good happens credit the players. You're still consistently the stupidest person I've ever seen on any message board. 

If it is the coaches fault yes.  If they are going and say Ingram has a fumble at their 22 with a min 5 left and the ravens ate up by 5.  The chiefs have the ball and take a 57 secs to score a rd and take the lead then that would be on Ingram.  

But if they abandon the run when down by 10 pts midway through the 2nd quarter then that would be the exact same I have no damned idea what's going on move that harbs has shown he is capable of countless times.  So you can go get bent and take it up your ass like the weepy little bitch you are.

Good Grief papa.  People and Teams can and do grow and evolve to higher heights with experience. 

This is an extremely exciting season for the Ravens. There's an abundance of good to talk about. Let's not be like this lot....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpMagNLqnEHcqkiKi15j0

Belecheat, Reed and Harbaugh are the 3 best HC's in the NFL.

Reed was a HC for a long time with some good teams yet he couldn't win a Super Bowl until he had Mahomes.

Belecheat is great. Now we'll see what he can do without Brady.

Harbaugh has a SB win with Flacco and a ton of playoff victories. He's a great HC. I don't want anybody else as the Ravens HC. He's done so much with less. Now, with a loaded roster let's see how far this goes and how much he racks up.

You are so wrong papa on" will he put his players in a position to succeed," He's always had them in that position. They have to execute. He approved and was in on designing an offense for Lamar's talent. It was revolutionary. It was a huge risk most HC's would never take.  Look at how well Lamar has done and how well this offense has evolved since Lamar's 1st game. He's embraced analytics to the point where the Ravens are the #1 best team at analytics. Won/loss record....just a great all around HC.

Now can we get back to an incredible game and matchup that will happen Monday night?

That is the damned point.  Harbs has not grown.  He has remained the exact same poor game mang guy he was when he started.  He doesn't have the pulse of his team.   

This is very similar to Joe. I liked him when he was drafted.  He was doing so much well from the start.   But after about 3 yrs I noticed he was the same.  There was no expanded understanding of the game.  At that point I switched to it is time to go.  With harbs around the same time I noticed the same kind of issues.  Now I only see him as an anchor.  Until such time as he can fix those oblivious issues he is the weak link.

Yea...14-2...those 2 losses are positive proof he does not have the pulse of his team. And don't bring up the Titan game because the players admit they came out flat and couldn't match the intensity.

You'll never "see" because hating and fault finding are more important to you. Overall, you have done better lately. I've seen some change....see some good things,  I get it. Fans have a right to bitch and moan and beat dead horses even when everything's going great. It's like I hit the Pacific Coast the other day....HWY 101.... Sun Shinning, incredible surf and rock formations to my left and mountains and trees to my right. And there, standing in the middle of this pristine beauty, was a small bunch of locals....Trump supporters waving their flags.....and I thought "Wow...only humans are capable of evolving into something like this in such a clean and beautiful environment."

BTW: I just ordered a Make America Great Again. Dump Trump shirt. Damn straight I'll wear it.

Back to business. I think KC is about to meet one pissed off team The Ravens will put up 31-35 points. It's on the defense.

Ravens win!:gorave:

The same posts over and over. If someone got hurt last year in game 17 everyone knows you'd be blaming Harbs for that.  

Stupidest person I've ever seen on a message board....

But let's focus on the game. 

Edited by Spen

Reed is calling one hellova game.

Kelsey owns the Ravens defense. The tripping call on Boyle was total bullshit and a game changer.

Offense keeps stalling. Thank you Duverney! 

20 -10?????? Not looking too good right now.

FG no good!

Still 27-10. Game over at halftime! :cryin:

So much not in sync for the Ravens I don't know where to start.

Basically the Chiefs are executing fast and machine like and the Ravens are 1 step behind.