ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Wild Card Weekend Schedule

vmax

Reich would like to have that FG now and the extra point. Oh well. 

Lesson? Don't think too much. Don't push in order to control. Take what the Football gods give you. Don't piss them off.

Ok...trying to get psyched for this NFC game. Russell Wilson maybe...

Hell yea. Thurman Thomas, Jim Kelly, Reed I'm drawing a blank on defensive stars....the had the sack king....Bruce Smith! Bennett

Edited by vmax
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, vmax said:

And Great for Bills fans. 25 years since winning a playoff game. And we bitch and moan. Well...I guess Bills fans have been doing that, yet we are fortunate Ravens fans.

Ralph Wilson had lost his way a long time before he died.  The new ownership look like they know what they ae doing,

20 minutes ago, vmax said:

Hell yea. Thurman Thomas, Jim Kelly, Reed I'm drawing a blank on defensive stars....the had the sack king....Bruce Smith! Bennett

Pete Metscelars (that is totally misspelled) was a very good tight end.  Tasker was a solid WR.  Don Beebe running down that fumble return by Lett is classic

Nate Odoms, Cornelius Bennett, and Daryll Tally were all really good on D.  They did have a hell of a LB corp.

1 hour ago, vmax said:

Thurmon might be my favorite player ever not on my favorite team. One of them at least. So versatile! 

1 hour ago, tsylvester said:

Here is a question I have not heard asked nor stated. IF Stafanski is healthy enough, why can't they put him in say a hazmat suit to get him to the game and let him coaxh from one of the press boxes that will be empty?

I believe it violates the covid protocols for keeping a positive person away.  Also where would this empty press box be?  I think there is some pl there now.  Not knowing how the Pit box is set up if it is like the one here it is open and onlt split for the tv crew and the coaches.  All the rest is wide open.

9 minutes ago, papasmurfbell said:

WOW.  I didnt expect this.  If it goes down like this the rest of the way The Ravens have the hardest route to the SB.

Not really. Buffalo's beatable. The Ravens just stopped the #3 offense in the NFL.  Buffalo 's #2. Chiefs #1. Easy road ahead.

Buffalo #16 in points allowed. Everybody runs on them. Throws on them. 

Don't get scared so easily