ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Super Bowl

Guest BallTMore

Guest BallTMore

First off...FUCK PITTSBURGH. Please die, all of you.

Second. The opening was stupid. The journey? Comparing football to real tragedies. The only way that would have made sense is if they showed a crying girl walking out of a bathroom with Ben following shortly behind.

And again. FUCK PITTSBURGH!

Edited by BallTMore
  • Upvote 1

Guest BallTMore

Just dropped a huge gainer, possibly a TD. Once again, I've seen this movie. Might as well call it night before I get really pissed.

Add a phantom facemask to the mix. Fuck it.

Edited by BallTMore

I hope Flacco and Cam are watching this.

The Steeled secondary sucks and the intermediate passing game destroys them.

Or, to make it simpler, put enough receivers on the field to get William Gay in single coverage, then pick on him when you need a big play. He is a huge liability in their secondary.

Great Super Bowl.

Rodgers and the Pack had a great season

Despite the score and the last-minute(s) opportunity the Steelers had, I don't think this was a great SB, the Steelers made too many TOs to make this game that intriguing. Rodgers was great, his rating would've been in the 130's or something with a few non-drops. I think that GB team is going to be good for a good while, perhaps outlasting the current Bears wave. I like the Pack being competitive and especially winning the SB with Rodgers, to wash the last rotting bits of Favre from the mouths of the Green Bay faithful, they deserve better and more. They will have it.

Despite the score and the last-minute(s) opportunity the Steelers had, I don't think this was a great SB,

Dude, any Superbowl the Steelers lose in is a great one. I think I have to go back to the '70's to remember the last time it happened. That city has been lucky for far too long.