vmax

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Spen said:

Concussion, that really sucks. Scary stuff.

The fact that he stayed down and seemed to be in pain makes me worry its not a minor one. Might be a blessing in disguise we are done for the year, as there seems to be some evidence that its easier to get another one soon after a first.

1 minute ago, Spen said:

The fact that he stayed down and seemed to be in pain makes me worry its not a minor one. Might be a blessing in disguise we are done for the year, as there seems to be some evidence that its easier to get another one soon after a first.

Then he'd qualify to be a poster here.

He got hurt by not falling on the ball and living for another down.  He tried to throw the ball away when the play was lost.

Onto what I see is the biggest problem with this team tonight.  Was anyone really prepared to play tonight?  I cant count the times when Harbs has had them unprepared for the game.  Nobody seems to have been in the right frame of mind.

4 minutes ago, papasmurfbell said:

He got hurt by not falling on the ball and living for another down.  He tried to throw the ball away when the play was lost.

Onto what I see is the biggest problem with this team tonight.  Was anyone really prepared to play tonight?  I cant count the times when Harbs has had them unprepared for the game.  Nobody seems to have been in the right frame of mind.

I usually ignore idiots during the games, but congrats! Enjoy telling everyone how you knew it all along.

And as for for post above, you're as stupid as ever. Stick to your narrative- you always knew Lamar couldn't do it and Harbs is awful. 

I gave up on Harbs a long time ago.  He continues to prove me right over and over.  Lamar continues to prove to have the same holes in his game.  That isnt my fault.  I didnt create it.  I am just pointing out the obvious.

I was ahead of the game when I soured on Billick.  I suspect everyone will be coming around to the way I see it before to long.

Just now, papasmurfbell said:

I gave up on Harbs a long time ago.  He continues to prove me right over and over.  Lamar continues to prove to have the same holes in his game.  That isnt my fault.  I didnt create it.  I am just pointing out the obvious.

I was ahead of the game when I soured on Billick.  I suspect everyone will be coming around to the way I see it before to long.

No you're not,  you're just the same naysaying non fan asshole you always have been. 

I remember, Billick insulted you because he used big words. That offended you somehow. 

You're also the idiot who after the coach you said was bad won a super bowl said it was the worst thing that could happen. Coaches eventually almost always get fired, when Harbs eventually does you're actually going to want credit for knowing it all along. You're a sad little boy.

This isn't my fault, I'm just pointing out the obvious- how consistent and consistently stupid you have been.

What a great job by the defense, another stellar performance. It was a solid year, there will be little cap space, few draft picks, so the offeseason has to be won. Now go get Dickerson, center, Bama, a rush backer, and see what else they can land in the draft. This offense needs help, maybe time will be it's friend...

These end of season playoff losses really hurt, yet getting 1 playoff win and having meaningful football in January was very enjoyable.

Congratulation to the Bills and their fans. Somehow, the Ravens losing to them takes some of the sting out of it for me. They've suffered for 25 years and are a good strong fan base.

The game conditions were the same for the Bills and they earned the win. They made the key plays on a day when their offense struggled like the Ravens offense. They didn't turn the ball over or commit costly penalties. They stayed disciplined and let "the Ravens beat themselves." That's championship football.

Who could have foreseen that the Ravens would have held the Bills offense to 10 points and the Ravens would lose the game?