ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

The level that Lamar is at now

vmax

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRuvRbjt-8w581FgrZUH7  "What do you think Ed?"

OIP.U26dBin0n7qkJuGFfKQWAQHaE8?w=245&h=1 "Wow! I never thought that I would be asked to share here! Let me answer the question:  "Lamar can throw the ball. He can throw it far. He can throw it short. He can get the ball wherever it needs to be. It’s a matter of putting him in a position to be successful. I would like to see him with different route combinations and different spacings, giving him more chances outside the pocket.”...........GOAT scouting report: Ed Reed offers advice on beating Tom Brady - Baltimore Ravens- ESPN

OIP.bt19dRCQQ10lEwlJP-RPfwHaE8?w=260&h=1 LeanMilkyBetafish-max-1mb.gif

On 2/5/2021 at 12:22 PM, vmax said:

OIP.U26dBin0n7qkJuGFfKQWAQHaE8?w=245&h=1 "Wow! I never thought that I would be asked to share here! Let me answer the question:  "Lamar can throw the ball. He can throw it far. He can throw it short. He can get the ball wherever it needs to be. It’s a matter of putting him in a position to be successful. I would like to see him with different route combinations and different spacings, giving him more chances outside the pocket.”...........GOAT scouting report: Ed Reed offers advice on beating Tom Brady - Baltimore Ravens- ESPN

Ed is a smart guy.  

I wonder how hard he would laugh if someone told him the Super Bowl he won was the worst thing that could have happened to the Ravens....

Edited by Spen
Ponderings

On 2/5/2021 at 12:22 PM, vmax said:

Yeah, fans have been saying that for years; good to see someone who knows what he is talking about, actually say it...