ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens/WTF?! Pre Season Thread

vmax

According to Hensley , Huntley ran at 18.39 mph...tops all QB's this pre season. 14 for 17, 172 yards, 2 TD's passing, 1 rushing...against the 2's

.not too shabby.

Ravens are deep and talented compared to their competitors. 

Cleveland is road grading away. Good at getting to the 2nd level

Edited by vmax

33 minutes ago, tsylvester said:

Ive never seen the receivers make so many contested catches. I feel bad for Cain, the odd man out tonight on catches; maybe on the roster too... How refreshing

They played their ass's off.

Huntley was fantastic.

1 hour ago, tsylvester said:

Ive never seen the receivers make so many contested catches. I feel bad for Cain, the odd man out tonight on catches; maybe on the roster too... How refreshing

Cain is totally out.  He starts out hurt then just drops.  They have Proche, Duv, Bateman, Hollywood, Watkins, Victor, and probably Wallace all over him.

1 hour ago, cravnravn said:

Why is Rod Woodson announcing the games? I may have mellowed. But he went in the hof as a stealer...I still hate the stealers

They need a color guy.  He is as good as many.

1 hour ago, cravnravn said:

None of his drops were contested, flat out drops

I think Victor and Proche are who he was talking about.

Brace yourself.......Animal House and the Republicants

After the Ravens ended the preseason with a lopsided 37-3 victory over the Washington Football Team on Saturday night at FedEx Field, there is still more concern about the offensive line than the running game, despite the injury to top running back J.K. Dobbins.

Dobbins, a second-year player, went down with a knee injury in the first quarter when he was tackled on a screen pass and had his knee was sandwiched between two Washington defenders. It was the type of hit few players recover from in time to return during the season, as Dobbins’ foot was planted in the ground and he was struck squarely on the knee....Mike Preston: Ravens RB J.K. Dobbins will be hard to replace, especially if the offensive line doesn’t improve | COMMENTARY - Baltimore Sun

MRI today.