ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

on to Detroit

tsylvester

So Tucker misses a field goal, Brown drops 2 sure tds, a third while a tough catch was also possible. The play calling has been suspect. Lamar has been an air head then throws a pick late in the game. Harbs doesn't have his team ready to play, then challenges an easy call.

Have I missed any of the game costing mistakes; another winable game

Fyi Prader for Arizona attempted a 68 yarder, came up short, returned for 109 yard touchdown...

Tucker, Tucker, Tucker. His miss earlier might have won the game if you think about. Had he made it, the Lions would have been playing for a touchdown instead of 3.... They likely would have made it as tired as that defense was

1 hour ago, cravnravn said:

Come on now, this game was well in hand. Watkins and 3 Brown dropped balls. Did us in

What did Sammy do but get open and catch everything thrown to him that was catchable? Hindsight, Sammy had gotten into a bump coverage, his db fell down he was wide open deep on the left side in the first half, when Lamar completed a long pass to Brown, one of his catches...

Every qb misses passes, misses ooen receivers, I know. They all make that what the bleep were you thinking throw from time to time.

But this year, so far, Lamar has shown very poor judgement on who he throws to, on pocket awareness or lack there of, even when running, carring the ball losely, putting his shoulder into a defender, even on his zone reads.

Sure, they have to pay him, yes they won today they are 2-1, beat the Cheifs for one of those wins. Yes, you have to pay him, but with all of his talk about how much better his mechanics were, his passing accuracy will be, 51% today, even if the 3 passes were completed he would still be in the 50'... We've seen a regression in him for some reason.

My daughter read the ESPN gamecast to me while driving from Oklahoma to Little Rock. We ran through all the thoughts and emotions that everyone here had. I didn't know it hit the cross bar until I got to the hotel and saw the replay. Simply amazing and one great all time Ravens memory.I'll watch the game tomorrow night on Game Pass somewhere in Tennessee. 

Huge must needed win!:gorave: with so many players who are out, they have to win games like this to stay in the hunt until some can come back healthy. They stole victory from the jaws of defeat. Lions fans have to be sick.

66 yards!:yeah:

Passer rating is a garbage stat old buddy; too subjective. The 4th quarter turnovers are normally game losers, they should count more.

I will say the route trees they used during this, and most games was crap. Just look at other teams and how they utilize no name, scrub receivers and get them open.

Detroit was playing a match up zone most of the game, crossing routes, rub routes always work. Yet the Ravens seldom used them. No screens, not that this team has ever been good at them, kinda like drafting a wide out....

It was as if they were doing just enough to try and win, rather than opening things up and just playing to win. You could expect that from the defense being down so many players, not the offense though.

In any event, 2-1 is a good start, we shall see, one game at a time, right?

5 minutes ago, vmax said:

My daughter read the ESPN gamecast to me while driving from Oklahoma to Little Rock. We ran through all the thoughts and emotions that everyone here had. I didn't know it hit the cross bar until I got to the hotel and saw the replay. Simply amazing and one great all time Ravens memory.I'll watch the game tomorrow night on Game Pass somewhere in Tennessee. 

Huge must needed win!:gorave: with so many players who are out, they have to win games like this to stay in the hunt until some can come back healthy. They stole victory from the jaws of defeat. Lions fans have to be sick.

66 yards!:yeah:

I had the game on delay to skip the commercials, I knew something big happened in the last seconds because I could hear my neighbors going nuts 😃