Jump to content
ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

on to Detroit


tsylvester

Recommended Posts

Posted
39 minutes ago, vmax said:

“Pretty remarkable Justin Tucker stats: He's made 49 consecutive fourth-quarter field goal attempts and all 16 of his field-goal attempts inside one minute of regulation.”

16 for 16 inside of a minute. That's impressive. 

 

I was telling someone he is a lock for the HOF.  Being a kicker it will not be a first ballot.  He is just incredible.  When he gets old in the tooth I hope he doesnt hold on like Vinatari or Vanderjack and look sad.

32 minutes ago, vmax said:

I hear a great "weeping and knashing of teeth " on the Steelers boards. Let's not be like them.  :fishin:

image.png.89e152c4f9d2b84daf4bc9ed00035d1c.png

 

They need a rebuild.  They need a QB and OL so bad.  By the time they pull that off their defensive talent and skills guys will be old and expensive.

  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

So...you're saying the Steeler fans will have a long desert 🏜  experience?

Gee...that's too bad.

Posted
2 hours ago, deeshopper said:

Gee whiz. I think Max is about the only Ravens fan in this thread? We're rooting for losses now? 

Obama Reaction GIF

I had one rant that fairly negative.  Still a fan.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...