ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens vs Bengals Week 16

vmax

9 minutes ago, tsylvester said:

Welp, at least is wasn't a game they were expected to win, had a chance to win nor should have won. They played hard, we saw some offensive players step up, the only question is, how do they finish?

With the rub nosing they just got.....i know us as fans didn't take to kindly to it.. I'm positive Harbs shunned their coach...the boys are going to be pissed

You see what Huntley and now Johnson can do in this offense, granted, Johnson was privy to a Bengal team hell bent on stopping the run and preventing the big play.

So, what excuses do they, the coaches, come up with for Lamar? His throwing? Johnson completed 70% with good first decisions.

This offense is lacking a deep passing game and as we see, it isn't the receivers, it isn't the line, it is the quarterback; none of the 3 can throw the deep ball.

Based on how the offense has looked, both with & without Lamar, with 3 different qbs, how much do they pay Lamar?

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, cravnravn said:

With the rub nosing they just got.....i know us as fans didn't take to kindly to it.. I'm positive Harbs shunned their coach...the boys are going to be pissed

They couldn't run the ball, so they had to pass to keep the clock moving. They were only up what, 13, they saw the Ravens comeback from that each of the past few weeks. I have no issue with them making it 41-21. Ok, so Burrow threw for 500 yards, as I said, we know who can cover and who can't. Those who can't get cut in the offseason, we draft for cover corners, dimebacks who can cover or at least remember what freaking coverage they in... The blown coverages this year have been worse than any I can remember going back to 96 when they were really bad...