ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens vs Bengals Week 16

vmax

Another l next week.  I still think we beat Pitt weak 18.  The chargers have den and lv  to finish.  At least 1 win there.  The raiders have indy and la.  They could lose out or split.  Mia has no ten and ne left.   They need 2 of them.  

The ravens might just actually back into the p.o. It will be an immediate exit 

• Upvote 1

The Rams are good, sure they have a knuckle head game here or there but I dont see the Ravens beating them, not with this defense that has been decimated by injury. Sure, they will get some guys back from covid, but not who they need in the secondary.

So that leaves Pit, likely the worse team in the div, but it's Pit, so who knows.

I could easily see 8-9...

Image result for images baltimore ravens fans for life

Screenshot_20211227-091957_Chrome.jpgimage.jpeg.de32600c6c16df342f2860b44512b061.jpeg

From a Ravens fan...Found a way we can get in even if we lose against the Rams

We beat the Steelers
Dolphins lose at least 2 of their last 3
Chargers split their last 2
Browns lose 1 more
Raiders lose to the Colt  :gorave:

Edited by vmax

They have to play the Titans and Texans. They could lose to the Titans if the Titans can run the ball and play good D. Texans just slaughtered the Chargers. Who knows how things will pan out in this crazy season?

See the source image

Seems the one thing that is most predictable about this season is its unpredictability.

Would love to see us get most of our Covid guys back this week to have any real chance. And then there's all the guys on IR whom we won't see until next season.

It's been a shitty year and the NFL has chosen to put an inferior product on the field no matter what happens.

• Upvote 1

This isn't the 1999-2000 team with a historic defense and inept offense that just needed 1 break to get into their Championship run.

This offense is inconsistent, the defnse historically bad because of injury/illness. Even with a lucky break to get in, even in a year like this one where anything has happened, this team is not going on a championship run. They are one & done.

So why worry about making the playoffs? It has been a thrilling year, meh, five draft spots might land a player or two who can help this team right the ship

T anything can happen in the playoffs. We've proved it..Indy proved it in 06..hell payaton had more ints then tds through the playoffs. He'll we held the forehead to zero Tds and lost...Just get me in, we go 1n done then we can bitch about the Lamar contract and what he deserves. Just get me in!!

3 hours ago, papasmurfbell said:

I'd rather have the draft capital.  This team isn't ready for big boy football. 

I bet the rams are pissed with the time change.  

Wouldn't you be? We all know the records of teams coming from the Left Coast to the Right one, (won 35% of the time straight up since 2003)... I don't think it will matter unless the defensive line gets healthy and gets after & to Stafford regulary.

4 hours ago, cravnravn said:

T anything can happen in the playoffs. We've proved it..Indy proved it in 06..hell payaton had more ints then tds through the playoffs. He'll we held the forehead to zero Tds and lost...Just get me in, we go 1n done then we can bitch about the Lamar contract and what he deserves. Just get me in!!

I hear ya, & agree to some extent

55 minutes ago, tsylvester said:

Wouldn't you be? We all know the records of teams coming from the Left Coast to the Right one, (won 35% of the time straight up since 2003)... I don't think it will matter unless the defensive line gets healthy and gets after & to Stafford regulary.

They should love the opportunity to play vs this Ravens D.

:bow: Jamison Hensley on Twitter :gorave:
“Mark Andrews is clearly the best tight end in the NFL right now.

🏈93 receptions (10 more than all TEs)
🏈1,187 yards receiving (121 more than all TEs)
🏈9 TD catches (tied among all TEs)
🏈69 first downs (11 more than all TEs)
🏈18 catches of 20-plus yards (3 more than all TEs)”

2 hours ago, vmax said:

:bow: Jamison Hensley on Twitter :gorave:
“Mark Andrews is clearly the best tight end in the NFL right now.

🏈93 receptions (10 more than all TEs)
🏈1,187 yards receiving (121 more than all TEs)
🏈9 TD catches (tied among all TEs)
🏈69 first downs (11 more than all TEs)
🏈18 catches of 20-plus yards (3 more than all TEs)”

I think his numbers have been depressed this yr.