ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens vs Bengals Week 16

vmax

Huntley is sick. Non Covid related, Duverney is doubtfull Josh Johnson is next in line at QB. Steveler (back up QB) is on covid list. Clark is activated.

Barstool CCU (@BarstoolCCU)
Unfortunate News out of the North Pole this morning…

Santa Clause has placed Dasher, Blitzen, Comet and Prancer on Reserve/COVID 19 List. Per: @AdamSchefter

The Clauses’ have activated Lazer, Blazer, Leaper, and Mark from the Practice Squad. Christmas is in Jeopardy.

We have to save Christmas!!! Image result for Baltimor Ravens Merry Christmas images

• Upvote 1

On 12/24/2021 at 1:15 PM, papasmurfbell said:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-medical-officer-asymptomatic-people-024229009.html

I am eagerly waiting to see what health officials say about this.  I know in the past they said asymptomatic ppl can spread it.  

Maybe next this guy will tell me water isn't wet and fire is cold.

One of the most asinine statements I've ever heard. Of course A symptomatic people can transmit the disease. Now we know why the NFL is in the beginnings of a major outbreak; they are ostriches

Update. 

Jeff Zrebiec on Twitter
“Ravens inactives: QB Lamar Jackson (ankle), FB Patrick Ricard (knee), WR/KR returner Devin Duvernay (ankle), LG Ben Powers (toe), RT Tyre Phillips (knee), OLB Daelin Hayes.
No Hayes leaves Ravens with only three OLBs and may mean Malik Harrison gets snaps on outside today.”
Jeff Zrebiec on Twitter
“With Pro Bowl returner Devin Duvernay out, James Proche, Tylan Wallace and Rashod Bateman are taking return reps in pregame. Proche has been first man up, for whatever that's worth.”