ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Three Hill up for grabs

tsylvester

A bit of a surprise given how well he and Mahomes work together and how much pressure his speed & quickness puts on a defense.

But with Ju-Ju on the roster and the speed of the wideouts in the draft, I guess taking at least a 1st rounder plus from a team and not having to pay extraordinary money for a top talent is worth the risk of losing something from your passing game..

ESPN: Sources - New York Jets, Miami Dolphins in trade talks for Kansas City Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33577941/sources-new-york-jets-miami-dolphins-trade-talks-kansas-city-chiefs-wr-tyreek-hill

29 minutes ago, GrubberRaven said:

Dolphins already have him

Wow,

The Kansas City Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl wide receiver Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 first-round pick (No. 29), second-round pick (No. 50) and fourth-round pick, plus fourth- and sixth-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources told ESPN on Wednesday

The Dolphins are giving Hill a four-year, $120 million extension, including $72.2 million guaranteed, agent Drew Rosenhaus told ESPN. It makes him the highest-paid wide receiver in NFL history.

24 minutes ago, papasmurfbell said:

I like tua.   He is very accurate.  They have started fixing the line.  Who do you cover now?

With Papa on this one...Tua has the tools now.  I think he can be successful.

Shame Flores couldn't be running the show still.

1 hour ago, papasmurfbell said:

T I think that's exactly what it is.  Pushing off accusations with some big moves.

It's  certainly interesting, now the rumor about Brady heading to Miami resurface. This has certainly been when of the wackiest off-seasons by far

Yeah, he supposedly met with Flores and the owner prior to Flores being fired. Flores said he left the meeting so as not to bring collusion into the mix.

Now a  Boston reporter is saying the Phins are trying to trade for Brady... Claims an inside source....