ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Landry to Jacksonville

cravnravn

Guest BallTMore

Eh.

He was solid his rookie season and tailed off. He missed a lot of tackles trying to throw his muscle around. Doesn't work when the other guys are just as big as you.

Papa, your negativity gets tiresome. The guy played hard jesus. There were a few bad plays, but there were a bunch of good ones. For christ sake. Everything is this player sucks, that player sucks, this gm sucks, I could have done better.

Cut a guy some freakin slack, this is a game, and very few play the game to be "bad".

Landry had some bad plays, but he wasn't a terrible player. Man, chill a little.

Papa, your negativity gets tiresome. The guy played hard jesus. There were a few bad plays, but there were a bunch of good ones. For christ sake. Everything is this player sucks, that player sucks, this gm sucks, I could have done better.

Cut a guy some freakin slack, this is a game, and very few play the game to be "bad".

Landry had some bad plays, but he wasn't a terrible player. Man, chill a little.

So is it my negativity when I said Gregg was my favorite player over the last several yrs? Or maybe it was when I said Heap was beaten up unnecessarily with the constant jump balls. How about when I have said Ngata is the best player on the team? Is it when I have said that people piling on Joe need to be patient?

Maybe when you agree with me then you don't notice. When you don't you get a bug up your butt. Last I knew the first amendment still existed and people with varying opinions can express them. I read everyones posts. I have yet to grow tiresome about the endless posts about grabbing big time FA A, or making blockbuster trade B, or drafting a top 5 rated guy when you pick at 26. People make some real nonsensical posts here and yet I have not grown tired of reading them.