ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Thursday's Game

oldno82

I've been thinking (after hyperventilating), we should know at least a bit more after this Thursdays game with the Iggles. We should see quite a bit of T. Smith, Doss, Dickson, Jah Reid, Oniel Cousins, etc. Won't be definitive because its still so early but maybe we'll see how we're stacking up talent-wise.

I just hope Joe doesn't get killed trying to pass behind our RT, C, and TE when the Iggles bring the pressure. :gorave:

Better sit Vick...he doesn't have much luck against the Ravens in the pre season.

Let's see how Bouldin and Smith do against Asante Samuel and Nnamdi Asomugha....if Joe has time to throw.

Put Jimmy Smith on DeSaun Jackson as a "Welcome to the NFL Jimmy!"

Nevertheless...I can't wait for Thursday night...Oh it will be UGLY!

Edited by vmax

Oh yeah, dont know if you caught this on the 7pm NFL Channel last night but Jason LaConfora reported that the Iggle are looking to move DRC, his and Vicks cap hits are 25 million dollars..I'd love to have DRC next to Jimmy Smith..

That has absolutely zero chance of happening. We're at less than $5 Million in space left. Even if we resigned Ngata to free up more space they wouldn't waste it all on a corner.

That has absolutely zero chance of happening. We're at less than $5 Million in space left. Even if we resigned Ngata to free up more space they wouldn't waste it all on a corner.

Colincac,

You seem to have some Ravens cap insight. When is the Ngata deal going to happen ? Any ideas, links ?

I'm noticing more cars and trucks with Ravens stuff on them. The fans are hungry.

Can't wait to get home Thursday, put on my Ravens jersey and set up a nice spread.

I do not expect the Ravens to look good. Defenses definitely have a huge edge with no off season and only 5-6 team practices. I might not even start Flacco if I was the coach (hear my great confidence in the line?! :D )

I do expect the fans to be jumping off the bay bridge Friday. :)

Colincac,

You seem to have some Ravens cap insight. When is the Ngata deal going to happen ? Any ideas, links ?

I'll try to find some more numbers but I'm sure it's around the $5 Million mark now from articles I have read in the last few weeks. We were just under $10 but have since signed Carr, Williams and Pollard. I haven't seen publicized figures on the Carr or Pollard deals but I'm guessing Pollard was at or just over the vet min and Carr probably around $2 Million. I've also read that Ngata's cap figure is 12.5 Million now but restructuring/resigning him could free up to another $5 Million or so depending on how much we give him in year 1. Sadly I haven't seen anything saying we are close to getting that done. It's the only thing Ozzie has (hasn't) done this offseason that worries me.

I'm a student so I have the time to follow all the NFL and Ravens reporters on Twitter and read pretty much everything ESPN and the Baltimore Sun website put out, that's the only reason I 'seem' to have knowledge haha.

I'm noticing more cars and trucks with Ravens stuff on them. The fans are hungry.

Can't wait to get home Thursday, put on my Ravens jersey and set up a nice spread.

I do not expect the Ravens to look good. Defenses definitely have a huge edge with no off season and only 5-6 team practices. I might not even start Flacco if I was the coach (hear my great confidence in the line?! :D )

I do expect the fans to be jumping off the bay bridge Friday. :)

Agree with all of that. :thumbup:

Very little Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Ray Rice, Joe Flacco..

It's going to be Vince Young vs Tyrod Taylor and a ton of rookies who have a little over a week of practice...that kind of a game.

Tonight I'll try to keep reminding myself that what I'm watching, is not the Baltimore Ravens....or Eagles for that matter.

The rosters are loaded with 90 guys who've had all of 7 full practices. The starters will barely see playing time and then it all breaks down to chaos.

Tonight I'll try to keep reminding myself that what I'm watching, is not the Baltimore Ravens....or Eagles for that matter.

The rosters are loaded with 90 guys who've had all of 7 full practices. The starters will barely see playing time and then it all breaks down to chaos.

:scared: but :gorave:

Hey, Im pleasantly suprised at what I seen with Kindle last night, He will get there..Hes overrunning the play from what I seen, hes taking his rushes too high, he needs to take the rush towards the QB..When he gets some game reps with Suggs he'll be fine..

Kruger looked nice.