Points Per Game 14.3 25.0
Points Allowed Per Game 17.6 20.6
Total Yards 340.1 365.5
Yards Passing 235.8 202.8
Yards Rushing 104.3 162.7
Yards Allowed 325.3 357.0
Pass Yards Allowed 203.6 275.0
Rush Yards Allowed 121.6 82.0

This team has no identity, and they are running out of time. There are too many good players on this roster to be so inconsistent. 

IMV5BYjcwNjc4N2QtZmUwOS00NzM1LWIzNmMtZTJiMDE1NDA4MmM1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_UY100_CR30,0,100,100_AL_.jpg'm predicting a 6-3 Ravens win to avoid cursing them. Denver has the worst scoring offense since 2000 Browns. What are the odds that they get healthy on us?

Edited by vmax

Denver has tissue paper for an offensive line. Our pass rush should get at least 5 sacks. Wilson is not the scrambler he used to be, so hit em early and often.

Enough fooling around, shit or get off the pot. I would really love to see Huntley get a shot if the offense continues to struggle to score.

Clearly the coaches & players are tired of it, redzone struggles, lack of big plays, I expect it to be rectified against the Broncos. It won't be very cold and the rain should end well before kickoff..

The Broncos have the #3 defense in points surrendered per game @ 17.6. Their D is #3 in yards surrendered at 306.4 per game. They are tough. Especially because they get no help from the O. 

Yanda gets inducted into the Ravens Ring of Honor at halftime. See the source image

This is OT but we need something to cheer about on a rainy day ...:fishin: ...

FYI:

3. (AFC North Champion)
Despite the Ravens' shocking loss to Jacksonville, the computer still thinks Baltimore is going to win the AFC North. The Ravens have two big things working to their advantage. The first one is that they have the second-easiest remaining strength of schedule with their opponents having a combined winning percentage of just .403 (The Bengals have the fourth-most difficult at .591). The second thing is that the Ravens are 2-0 in the division. If Baltimore goes just 2-2 in their final four division games, that will clinch the divisional tiebreaker and if that happens, the Bengals will have to finish one full game ahead of the Ravens to win the AFC North title. As things stand now, the computer is giving the Ravens a 74% chance of winning the division, which is way ahead of the Bengals (21.7%). 
Edited by vmax
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, tsylvester said:

That was totally tubular

It seems a no brainer that we just concentrate on pounding the rock Sunday.  Hopefully, Gus & Co are healthy.  Since we have lost our passing game and that is Denver's strength on D, that's our key to success.   Grind it out!     

— Courtesy BetMaryland.com.

Good stuff on Peters: "Doubting himself this season: "I'm stuck in this situation of I'm second-guessing myself. I circle the right answer every time, and then I go back, and erase it, and double-check it to see if I got the right answer. For me, I just know I got more, so it's just kind of ... I don't know. Self-doubt is realer than a b----."
Being a free agent after this season: "I want to stay. I think that it'll be the best thing for me to end up here. So I wouldn't go nowhere else, but I ain't tripping. I'm really trying to just focus on winning this year, bro, and I'm going to take the offseason as it comes. If we get some things done, and it works out for both sides, then I'm going to knock it out."
Marcus Peters Opens Up About Self-Doubt and His Future (baltimoreravens.com)

1 hour ago, varaven45 said:

It seems a no brainer that we just concentrate on pounding the rock Sunday.  Hopefully, Gus & Co are healthy.  Since we have lost our passing game and that is Denver's strength on D, that's our key to success.   Grind it out!     

Yep, a heavy dose of Gus and Drake, use them in the passing game, Denver is weak at covering backs out of the back field.

6 games to right this ship that has been taking on water.  6 games for Lamar to prove he deserves the big pay day.  6 games to learn if this 2022 Ravens squad is a Contender or a Pretender. 4 of the games are 'in division' games which are generally hard fought because the teams know and hate each other. So it's not as much of a cream puff schedule as it's been made out to be. The Bengals are hot winning their last 3 in a row. The Browns and Steelers won and still think they are in the hunt. Broncos here, @Steelers, @ Browns, Falcons here, Steelers here and close out at the Bengals. It's not Murderers Row. I hear if the Ravens split their 4 division games then they'll make the playoffs. If that happens then they make it as Pretenders.
[11:11 AM]
This 2022 Ravens team has to find themselves now.

See the source image

Jamison Hensley • 
 — Today at 12:06 PM
Lamar Jackson (quad) was practicing on Friday. He was a full participant Thursday after being limited Wednesday.CB Marcus Peters returned after 2 rest days.There were 4 Ravens not present during media viewing: 
Ronnie Stanley
Tylan Wallace
Del’Shawn Phillips
Jason Pierre-Paul

Image result for Good Luck Ravens

AFC Standings – Week 13

1. Kansas City Chiefs (9-2)
  2. Buffalo Bills (9-3)
  3. Tennessee Titans (7-4)
  4. Baltimore Ravens (7-4)
  5. Miami Dolphins (8-3)
  6. Cincinnati Bengals (7-4)
  7. New York Jets (7-4)

In the Hunt:

Los Angeles Chargers (6-5)

New England Patriots (6-6)

Indianapolis Colts (4-7-1)

Edited by vmax

From what I know Stanley, Humphry and Hamilton are listed as questionable. I'm ok with the Ravens sitting them and giving them another week to heal or at least have them on a snap count. I think they can handle the Bronco's. The Broncos will be without 3 of their WR's: Jeudy, Sutton and Hamler. I'm not too worried. I expect to be smoking a victory cigar. 3ubh4e.gif

From the Sun: Since trading away star outside linebacker Bradley Chubb on Nov. 1, Denver has graded out as the NFL’s worst team, according to Football Outsiders’ efficiency metrics, with a 29th-ranked offense, 27th-ranked defense and 32nd-ranked special teams.

From the Sun: With another shutdown day, the Ravens could set a modern-era NFL record for the most consecutive games in which a defense has held an opponent to fewer than 50 rushing yards (five).

We will be putting up the tree today in the Rec room...source.gif

Edited by vmax

If you have time, watch the TCU vs K State game, on now. As I said in a draft thread, this may be the year to put all of the marbles in and draft an almost sure bet wide out; Quentin Johnson, 6'-4", great catch radius, excellent hands, tracks the ball well, strong, and once he times, I expect close to a sub 4.4, 40, dude can fly. Makes the contested catches..