ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Lamar has his deal?

GrubberRaven

Yeah, at this point you either take care of the fumbling issue or you don't. Shoot, look at the serial fumbler Gordon, when he ran yesterday, two hands on the ball, to the point is likely kept him from getting extra yards, though he ran pretty well. He wad clearly not about to fumble after what Drake and Lamar had done.

I still wonder if Lamar can read a defense, presnap, or is just looking to see who might be open?

I suppose we, fans, will never truly know. But based on how late he is on some throws when under pressure, it hints that he can't read a defense.

Several times he had a back in the flat when the blitz came and didn't throw the ball to them or missed terribly.

Todd always gives the qb an out for pressures, a back in the flat, a tight end on a short curl on one side or the other. I've seen Lamar look at the flat and ignor it, pulling the ball down.

Shoot, pull the ball down and run, or move off the spot, help your offensive line!

Funny...Flacco used to check down too often now Lamar won't check down at all.

I really don't know what is going wrong here. The first drive was a thing of beauty. The second that ended with the Drake fumble was similarly executed---just very unfortunate Drake coughed it up. After that, the offense looked out of sync for the rest of the game.

What happened to screens when the pressure got intense play after play?

I think this was indeed the trap game I was worried about. And now Gus is hurt. There's no one left to run the ball except Lamar.

This team is capable of turning this back around against Cleveland but only if they're ready to handle Myles Garret and the rest of the Brown's pass rush. Having Gus back would really help but I doubt he'll be back if he's still in concussion protocol late this week.

No doubt, though...we need to start getting bodies back as I think we're up to 9 injured players now.