ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Steelers/Ravens week again

Preacher

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was fun to read.

Let us hate each other but also rejoice that we get to see football as it was meant to be played week after week.

You never have to fear an opponent when you have defenses like the Ravens and Steelers. You will always be in every game with a chance to win.

Defense rules. Points surrendered rules. :gorave:

I'll never forget the porous Ravens D's of '96 and '97. Every 4th quarter the Ravens had the lead and then we had to watch, helplessly, as the D melted. You knew they would. They couldn't stop anybody.

It was a sick feeling...kind of like being a Brown fan.

That was a great article to read. Thanks.

That is why I love playoff games against the Ravens. Because win or lose (and the ledger is going to even out over time), you KNOW you're going to get a good game. It might be ugly, but it's still going to be GOOD! That, and I think Goodeal has coronary every time the NFL has to promote a Ravens/Steelers game.

Pittsburgh’s Mike Wallace said this week that he’s not worried about Ravens first-round cornerback Jimmy Smith.

“He needs to worry about us,” Wallace said. “He just needs to just be ready, because we’re going to be coming at him.”

The Ravens’ cornerbacks responded Thursday.

"I’m not scared or anything like that,” Smith said. “I’m ready. That’s what they brought me here for is to play football.”

“That’s great,” Cary Williams added. “They can keep talking. At the end of the day, you have to come between those white lines and play football.”

http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/2011/09/08/jimmy-smith-im-not-scared/

Dude come on when you look at our group of wrs you have to say wow. The mix is what makes it so dangerous. You git two deep threats in wallace and brown two possession guys in ward and cotch and a hybrid in sanders. Its the different sets we can run out there. You cant pay attention to just one guy. Yeah hines is old but he can still play. Throw in mendy and redman and its a pretty toygh offense to defend.

Pittsburgh+fan.jpg

Tons of Fun!!

I know most of the girls in this picture no joke, graduated with 3 of their elder siblings. The brunette above the left shoulder, her brother and I won a State Title our senior year in 04 for Triple A Basketball in PA. The same year that I won states AA for soccer....Her father coached me in basketball from 5th grade until 8th grade...To this day our parents are good friends.. Also the girl with the Steeler hat and the blond, I graduated with their older sisters... All of these girls were sophomores at the same school my seior year....

In case you are curious, the girl in the middle, who you are trying to make fun of, has signifacantly lost weight due to that surgery where they steal your stomach.... Her senior pictures have floated all around the internet for a couple years now....I feel bad for her....Didn't ever really hang with her in higschool but talked to her and she always struggled with her looks but was always accepted by her peers...almost a maskot to footbal. I would have suspected that you of all people Crave, know how it is to deal with someone struggling with obesity and how bullying isn't cool...But than again...Maryland is different ;)...

The girl, you are making fun of in the middle, her mother is the female in the far left of the picture "sideways" wearing the black Roethlisburger shirt and her younger sister is next to the main characheter, far right of the picture, next to the brunette whos father coached me during middle school..(sorry for the running statment). Her family is actually known in my school district since her father has been an assistant head coach and lines coach for our highschool football team the past 15 years and because her eldest brother who was a senior when I was in 7th grade was a Oline High School All American who played for JOPA..and spent 3 years in the NFL.. Since I chose to play Soccer (fall)/basketball (winter)/ran track/soccer (spring) during highschool, I only knew the family through other people knowing them and their coach/father always trying to get me to quit soccer to play footbal, but in all of my experiances... they have always been nice people. Very respected people...

I guarantee McZYCHRIST......or whatever the good lad's name was on espn.....he would know exacty what school I went to.....Same Highschool that the International Airport is located in....

I was told the Pittsburgh Air Show was in town these past two days......

I know the girls in this picture, or at least a few of them.. The brunette above the left shoulder, her father coached me in basketball from 5th grade until 8th grade..My parents are good friends to this day..All of these girls were sophomores at the same school my seior year....

In case you are curious, the girl in the middle has signifacantly lost weight due to that surgery where they steal your stomach.... Her picture has floated all around the internet for a couple years now....Feel bad for her....Didn't ever really hang with her but always knew she struggled with her looks. I would have suspected that you of all people know how it is to deal with someone struggling with obesity...

Her mother is the female in the far left picture wearing the black Roethlisburger shirt and her younger sister is next to her far right next to the brunette whos father coached me during middle school... Her family is actually known in my town which has the Pittsburgh Internation Airport. Very nice people.

I'm sorry that so many people you know are so ugly.

I'm sorry that so many people you know are so ugly.

Hey man, this was personal...changed the story 20 times so it was accurate.....I had to edit quite a bit about the picture....It doesn't bother me or my fiance.....but when you ask for respect...we must react....fool......

what respect are you deserved.......

Another reason I can't wait unti until this sunday.....If Raven's win, I'll shut my mouth.......

but than again this game going in Baltimores favor is as likely as this girl fitting in a size 6 womans....