ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

ravens ol coach suspended 2 games

thesteelhurtin

Actually Hines was pulled over during the lockout. My understanding is the league is not allowed to do anything to him. The Owners locked the players out. When they did that it allowedZibby to box, Ocho to play soccer, and any player to get in all the trouble they wanted without the commish doing anything to them.

It also allowed James Harrison to call Goodell every name in the book without repercussions...although personally I'd love to see the NFL get some payback in this Ravens game by telling McKinnie before the game that they aren't calling holds on him.

It also allowed James Harrison to call Goodell every name in the book without repercussions...although personally I'd love to see the NFL get some payback in this Ravens game by telling McKinnie before the game that they aren't calling holds on him.

Harrison gets put in a choke hold all the time with no flags.

http://www.csnbaltimore.com/09/09/11/Ravens-OL-coach-Moeller-suspended-/mobile_landing.html?blockID=561908&feedID=9671 not good for a team where the oline hasnt taken one snap together. They say they were prepared for it but it still hurts some.

Baltimore Oline coach gets 2 game suspension for committing a Felony charge.....being found guilty

Ben Roethlisburger suspended four games for "allegedly" sexually assaulting a female.....Normally "allegedly" is no different than "heresay" charges dropped...

Roger Goodell, drugs are bad maaaang.