ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

My thoughts

papasmurfbell

So a few thoughts.

Harbs has to be resigned no matter what. Why? He could have played out the string and been redone. Have the time many problems been fixed? Was that fg with about 7 min left a good move? I question some of his moves.

So Ray has to stay no matter what. If he is a lesser player he has to stay because he makes the other 10 on the field play better. So if they are better then they would be towson like without him? Is that how it works?

So Ozzie's picks are so important you bring Gorrer up to the 53 and still keep Brown off the active list.

I am curious about any rationalization you can come up with for these points.

So a few thoughts.

Harbs has to be resigned no matter what. Why? He could have played out the string and been redone. Have the time many problems been fixed? Was that fg with about 7 min left a good move? I question some of his moves.

So Ray has to stay no matter what. If he is a lesser player he has to stay because he makes the other 10 on the field play better. So if they are better then they would be towson like without him? Is that how it works?

So Ozzie's picks are so important you bring Gorrer up to the 53 and still keep Brown off the active list.

I am curious about any rationalization you can come up with for these points.

I honestly cannot figure out what you are trying to say here.

The only reason I know is because they are the same things he has said numerous times before.

He does not like Harbs so he question whether he should have been brought back at or and/or why give him an extension before he is done. My thought which I stated numerous times is that in todays game if you want to bring someone back its usually done before their contract is up, and my opinion is that a coach who inherits a 5-11 team and accomplishes what Harbs has deserves to come back.

He thinks we should get rid of Ray and the money Would be spent better elsewhere. My thought is if Ray's play dips to where he isnt a good player then he should should be let go, not before. And I do not see that in his play now. We certainly shouldnt get rid of him because his play may suffer next year or the year after.

He doesnt like Ozzie so he picks something that he thinks is a bad move and uses it as an argument Ozzie is no good, as if any GM always makes the right move all the time.

If I translated it wrong, please correct me.

So a few thoughts.

WE ALL question the FG with 7 minutes to go, but its hardly a reason to fire the man.

Not sure what you're saying here, but I'll take a stab at it..Yes Ray Lewis' presense does make this team better, hes a leader, and the troops give that extra 5% when the leader speaks, if hes respected..

I dont understand why all the bridge jumping after 1 game, just think back to last season when we opened in NY on MNF, gazillion dollar stadium the national press so wrapped up with Rex & Dirtyy Sanchez, yet we walk in and punch them in the mouth, we then went to Cinncy week 2 and dropped a steamer right there on the 50 yard line and lost 15-10 in probably the Ravens worst performance since Kyle Friggin Boller.

Take your meds Pappa, we're fine...

WE ALL question the FG with 7 minutes to go, but its hardly a reason to fire the man.

I don't question the FG. I thought it was the right play. It would have been a 4th and 22 and all they had to do was defend the endzone. You have a better chance of winning (still not a good chance, but better) by taking the points and trying to get a fumble or a quick 3 and out against a team that he knew was going to try to run the clock out and really hadn't run well all day.

Not sure what you're saying here, but I'll take a stab at it..Yes Ray Lewis' presense does make this team better, hes a leader, and the troops give that extra 5% when the leader speaks, if hes respected..

I dont understand why all the bridge jumping after 1 game, just think back to last season when we opened in NY on MNF, gazillion dollar stadium the national press so wrapped up with Rex & Dirtyy Sanchez, yet we walk in and punch them in the mouth, we then went to Cinncy week 2 and dropped a steamer right there on the 50 yard line and lost 15-10 in probably the Ravens worst performance since Kyle Friggin Boller.

Take your meds Pappa, we're fine...

Exactly, nothing great was ever accomplished focusing on the negative and the should haves. Imagine if Houston would have focused on the should haves in Apollo 18????

We were gonna lose at least one game, (despite my prohecy to the contrary lol lol lol lol)

Oh one I forgot. So that finigan guy sucks. He would be the best cb on the ravens right now.

Knave never said to fire harbs. I said that he should play out his contract because he seems to make foolish mistakes that should be corrected and I think his feet should be held to the fire. He again made some of those dumb decisions.

I have been told ray makes everyone around him better. They for the most part were clueless Sunday. When will he make them better or is that so completely overstated that it is untrue. He is also the sherriff in the locker room that fixes all.

Oh one I forgot. So that finigan guy sucks. He would be the best cb on the ravens right now.

Knave never said to fire harbs. I said that he should play out his contract because he seems to make foolish mistakes that should be corrected and I think his feet

should be held to the fire. He again made some of those dumb decisions.

I have been told ray makes everyone around him better. They for the most part were clueless Sunday. When will he make them better or is that so completely overstated that it

is untrue. He is also the sherriff in the locker room that

fixes all.

By that rational, Brady and Manning are crappy leaders in and out of the lockerroom as well because they also play poorly.

The Pats should trade Brady soon, he's clearly on the decline.

The point is, those two are phenomenal players that lose games like everyone else. No one calls for their heads.

Papa, you've got so much to learn it's ridiculous. Trade Manning? Do you really think a team wouldn't have been skeptical of the reason why?

Manning overrated???? That's right, the single best passer the NFL has ever seen is overrated. I'm done entertaining conversation with you.

• Downvote 1

I said I would have traded him before I knew about the neck. If you want a stat machine then yes Manning is your guy. If you are out for rings then he isn't. He played like crap the yr he got his. His running game and D showed up for a playoffs.

I guess Joe Montana can't be traded either.

Joe was traded because the 49ers had a new plan in place with Steve Young. What do the Colts have? A retired QB that has never been more than average and a Painter.

Good teams move on when it suits them not the other way around. When the Colts have the 1st pick in the draft and take Andrew Luck then they can talk about trading Manning.

They could set themselves up for the Luck sweepstakes like they are now but with extra picks to boot.

Aftyer they just resigned Manning?? I dont think so, only way they would be in the Luck sweepstakes is if Manning retires, Between Manning, Freeney and Mathis they count as 29% of the Colts CAP..