ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Who's Playing/Who's Not

oldno82

Mark Andrews was back at practice today, eight weeks after his injury. He must be a quick healer!

Likely has been playing so well, though, I wouldn't rush him back just yet.

Interesting problem as to which TE to play.

Under the premise that he is, it is simply using them together as they did before his injury. But Lamar now knows that he can throw to anyone, instead of fixating on Andrews.

Essentially just taking Kolar off of the field, who has been a bit of a disappointment

Well, we'll see how fit Andrews really is during practice next week. I think highly of him, of course, but Likely has really impressed me as well.

Meanwhile, as of yesterday, Flowers hasn't practiced since for two weeks due to his calf injury. Hopefully, he's back at practice next week too though I haven't read anything to confirm that.

Otherwise, sounds like all systems are 'go'.

I'm going to watch the Browns game for sure today. I've always liked Flacco but I want to see the Browns lose. Their defense is right up there with the best.

Yeah, he's been so productive, it's sometimes hard to remember he's only a rookie and this is his first long season. And he didn't practice the week before the last game he played in and sure did alright.

The way the Browns and Flacco started off, I thought the Texans might be in for a long day but CJ came around and did his thing while Joe self-destructed with 2 (!) pick-sixes and they were on back to back series. As you had mentioned before, Joe doesn't have the mobility to move around in the pocket and extend the play.

The first pick, he was hit as he threw, hard luck. The 2nd on 4th & 2, it wad a predictable play, that throw should have gone a zone higher to I think it was Cooper, same side but a level deeper.

But Joe is predictable and went shallow.

Just as well, I would rather face Will Anderson rather than Myles Garret. Anderson doesn't scare me, Garrett can take over a game

10 hours ago, papasmurfbell said:

That first game they were pumping the 5.99 per month hard.

Yeah and playing the "be a part of history", come on man!

It was at night so I only caught the first quarter. If I didn't get it free I would not pay for it.

Mike has to go, right? No playoff wins, a loses like yesterday?

He may be a good coach, yes he even won a super bowl, with another team, but his teams come out flat ever since that big win.

37 pts per game, at home, yet they can't even score 20, when the game mattered, against a bad,/ average team like the Packers?

Their vaunted pass rush was a no show, constant breaks in coverage from a top 5 defense. Does their DC have to go as well?

If the Ravens play the same way this weekend, papa, get on your horse, because the same questions, statements will be said about Harbs.

12 hours ago, tsylvester said:

Mike has to go, right? No playoff wins, a loses like yesterday?

He may be a good coach, yes he even won a super bowl, with another team, but his teams come out flat ever since that big win.

37 pts per game, at home, yet they can't even score 20, when the game mattered, against a bad,/ average team like the Packers?

Their vaunted pass rush was a no show, constant breaks in coverage from a top 5 defense. Does their DC have to go as well?

If the Ravens play the same way this weekend, papa, get on your horse, because the same questions, statements will be said about Harbs.

I wish you were right but I think turdy is solid after this yr.