ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Jimmy Fallon pays bet to Josh Charles, dons Rice jersey

OutsideRzAcE

http://p.castfire.co...160829.1111.m4v

From Baltimore Ravens.com

A special Thanksgiving message from Jimmy Fallon. Not sure why he did this exactly, but he did lose a bet to Ravens fan and Baltimore native Josh Charles when he came on “Late Night” earlier this month. Fallon originally had to put an Ed Reed bobble head on his desk for an entire show. Looks like he took it a step further…

Damn learn something new every day. It's good that we have some supporters in Hollywood to counter the punk ass Steeler fan crew (Snoop, Bret Michaels, Wiz Khalifa, et al).

I can never figure out why Snoop is a Steeler fan. It's so random! At least michaels and Khalifa are from the Pittsburgh area.

I can never figure out why Snoop is a Steeler fan. It's so random! At least michaels and Khalifa are from the Pittsburgh area.

It makes perfect sense, OTR. Over half the Stealer fans have never even stepped foot in Pittsburgh. They indoctrinate their children from birth. And then there's the other random fools who just blindly go along. I have some in my family from all three groups (born and raised in Pittsburgh; indoctrinated; and fools).