ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Maybe this will make you feel better

papasmurfbell

Steelers_49ers_Football_98623_team.jpg

Steelers lose division lead with 20-3 loss in San Francisco

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/steelers/#ixzz1h4KIUiN3

Like Roethlisberger, the Steelers' attack is showing signs of breaking down. It goes beyond scoring a season low in points in Monday night's 20-3 debacle to the San Francisco 49ers. The Steelers have been held to 14 points or fewer in three of the past four games.....

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/38472/ben-roethlisberger-steelers-offense-are-breaking-down

Steelers_49ers_Football_98641_team.jpg

After looking at the playoff picture as it stands, I feel a lot better. Especiallyiof San Diego misses out.

We are on course for the no.2 seed. No other team scares me like San Diego does. They are 7-7 but can still win their division. Hopefully the Raiders and Broncos can hold them off because neither of those teams scare me. That leaves Houston, New England and the Steelers. Houston without their QB doesn't scare me, New England's defense sucks but they do have the offense that could kill us and the Steelers are looking older and slower by the game.

We get the no.2 seed and we have a shot at the Superbowl but we will have to go through New England again.

We get the no.2 seed and we have a shot at the Superbowl but we will have to go through New England again.

Not necessarily, because the Stealers would be in their bracket, and if the Stealers would beat them, the AFCCG would be here vs the Stealers

Exactly. I want that #2 seed and a home playoff game. Then a Patriots loss..which is unrealistic.

Do not want to see the Chargers anytime soon.