ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Congrats Ray Rice & Torrey Smith

cravnravn

I really hope that Smith is not a one year wonder. I'd really like to see him develop into something special. I'd also like to see him avoid the WR prima donna bullshit.

I don't see him as a 1 year wonder...he's just scratching the surface in his development.

He needs to work hard on route running and his pass catching skills. Improve there and he could be a Pro Bowler.

He hasn't shown any of that prima donna bs so far...that won't float on the Ravens.

From what I hear, he's an intelligent and good character guy. He reminds me of Ray Rice in demeanor.

Hell...he put up with all that fan and media bust crap in the pre season very well. He overcame a lot of doubt so mentally he's tough.

PHP4EADF76FDD964.jpg

I don't see him as a 1 year wonder...he's just scratching the surface in his development.

He needs to work hard on route running and his pass catching skills. Improve there and he could be a Pro Bowler.

He hasn't shown any of that prima donna bs so far...that won't float on the Ravens.

From what I hear, he's an intelligent and good character guy. He reminds me of Ray Rice in demeanor.

Hell...he put up with all that fan and media bust crap in the pre season very well. He overcame a lot of doubt so mentally he's tough.

PHP4EADF76FDD964.jpg

Max, I couldn't have said it any better.

That sums up my gut feeling about him, however I'm always reminded of two WRs.

Michael Clayton (of the Bucs), this guy set the league on fire for one really good year, then nothing.

Next TO. Many people don't remember, but up until he caught the playoff game winning TD from Young, TO was a very humble young man. Success and fame just ruined him.

you can always find negitive examples for everything. execpt there is no connection to Smith in those examples

I agree, and there wasn't with the two I mentioned, just expressing one of those, oh please oh please oh please work out anxieties lol. He seems like a great young man that has worked his butt off. I want him to stay a great young man.

That sums up my gut feeling about him, however I'm always reminded of two WRs.

Michael Clayton (of the Bucs), this guy set the league on fire for one really good year, then nothing.

Next TO. Many people don't remember, but up until he caught the playoff game winning TD from Young, TO was a very humble young man. Success and fame just ruined him.

With all the easy drops that Owens had that day, I still wonder almost 15 years later why they threw to him on the last play. Oh well it worked for them.

With all the easy drops that Owens had that day, I still wonder almost 15 years later why they threw to him on the last play. Oh well it worked for them.

That was one of the greatest throws and catches I have ever seen that have won a game. Young had pressure, had to step up in the pocket, TO had to catch in the middle of two or three guys and take the hit to make the TD. It was very impressive. I don't recall the drops, funny isn't it.