ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Looking Ahead

cravnravn

Yeah Yeah I know, but Im already counting my chickens.

Can Flacco shoot it out with Brady?

Will Brady really expose a slowed down Ray Lewis?

I was really hoping that Pittsburgh would go into NE and soften them up and escape with a victory to see us host the AFCCG. I dont feel good about us going to NE for the AFCCG.

But then again, if Teblow would happen to pull it off this Sunday, It would give me pleasure to boo that buck tooth SOB Elway 1 more time.

I agree. Thats why I was hoping the Steelers would win then come here for the AFCCG. Would have been awesome.

But lets not overlook the Texans. They looked pretty good yesterday and we have a habit of losing to teams we should beat.

We ARE at home though.

I have been going back and forth with both scenerio's. Play a Patriots team with a pourus defense away or a Denver team that has a pretty good defense at home? I would take great delight in seeing Ed Elway's disapointed equestrian like features as he wittnesses his Bronco's being dismanteled at MT, but that team makes me very nervous. The way the Ravens have played this year, they may play better against a home favored Patriot team than an underdog Denver team at home. The Texans are going to be a battle and may have the toughest defense left in the AFC besides the Ravens. If Joe can have a decent game against Houston, the confidence would give him momentum to take on a NE defense and crowd. I am pretty sure there are still a few players for the Ravens who were present for that throttleing the Ravens gave the Patriots the last playoff game they matched up in. No matter what, the Ravens need to keep the mantra "just run baby, run" throughout the playoffs for their best chance of success.

I was really hoping that Pittsburgh would go into NE and soften them up and escape with a victory to see us host the AFCCG. I dont feel good about us going to NE for the AFCCG.

How could a soft team soften somebody up?

"The only way that couild happen is if my fat ass fell on somebody."

bigbenhat-628x353.jpg

Now...What makes you think it will be a QB duel?

The last time these 2 teams met Brady threw for 154 yards and a QB rating of49. Flacco threw for 34 yards and a 10 QB rating.

I think it will be a duel because history says that Tommy Skirts will get his, hes going to chuck the ball thats a given, Can Joe get us out to a 17 to 21 point lead? thats the question I have, and if he can can Ray pick up his slack, I really hope Ellerbee is cleared to play.

Looking ahead....here's one for you crav....

Almost 28 years since his father moved the Colts from Baltimore to Indianapolis, Jim Irsay is rooting for Baltimore to take something back from Indianapolis -- a Super Bowl championship.

Irsay tweeted this morning: "I'd love 2c Steve B get the Trophy and Baltimore n Indy...got tons of friends there n it's only fitting with my good friend R Berry n tow!"

To clarify, "Steve B" is Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti and "R Berry" is Raymond Berry, the former Baltimore Colts wide receiver who will present the Lombardi Trophy to the Super Bowl winner.

The Ravens, who play the Houston Texans in the divisional playoffs Sunday, need two victories in order to reach their first Super Bowl since 2000.

http://espn.go.com/b...-win-super-bowl

FB9DAC5A54A4A0CE1B2574D0A0ED9C.jpg "]Now...don't you feel guilty for all of the terrible things you've said about this fine man?"

Edited by vmax