ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Black Friday

cravnravn

Even if he plays he can't be effective. Crav could cover him.

Pollard might have won the G men a Super Bowl.

Crav...we're not getting over this one ever.

Too much was at stake and on the line. History. Legend. There will always be that "could have happened if" wild thoughts and .....that "fairy tale ending of Ray and Ed heading off into the HOF sunset with Super Bowl rings". Flacco getting respect. Maybe Ray Rice gets MVP. Ozzie adding to his legacy and legend. I can go on and on....

Edited by vmax

For the first time in I can't remember, I have absolutely no desire to watch the Super Bowl. I'm not over the travesty that was this Raven's season. I've been trying to no avail.

It's like the moth to the flame for me Dee.

I have to watch it and torture myself by thinking the Ravens would beat these guys.

I've talked myself into it insomuch as I want to see the Patriots get embarassed. The fans kept talking about how they wanted a rematch for the sake of redemption... without considering how brutal it's going to be when they lose again. That'll just make the Super Bowl loss a few years ago look like less of a fluke.

For the first time in I can't remember, I have absolutely no desire to watch the Super Bowl. I'm not over the travesty that was this Raven's season. I've been trying to no avail.

I agree 200% Iam not watching it, My daughter and Sons are pissed, caus dad isnt footing the party bill..

Max, I agree, I dont know if its our age or what, but I cant let it go..My Son was flipping thru the channels and stopped on the NFL Network, and of course they were outside LOS (BTW Baltimore screwed up by not building a stadium with a retractable roof on it, LOS is a masterpiece) partying, hoopla all around and I said, Dam IT WE SHOULD BE THERE!!!

Papa, the Boys on the Fan had a show host from Boston on, as soon as the game is over Sunday, Gronk is having surgery..He might be able to run straight, but he can do not cutting on the ankle..Halftime will be the real test, its double the time as a normal halftime..I for one hope it swells as big as the GoodYear Blimp..

The one thing that worries me with the Giants is that so many are picking them. I would like to see where the money is flowing in Vegas. IF it is all flowing on the Giants Vegas is not looking to lose money and the mass usually lose on their bets.

Everyone bet on the Giants when SF was favored by 2.5 too. And a lot of people bet them against the Packers. They're on the type of roll where they're backing up the hype.