ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Another year vs Murders Row

vmax

Here’s a quick rundown of how the top Pro Bowl quarterbacks they will face fared in 2011, ranked in order of their regular season quarterback ratings:

+ Brady had NFL’s third-best rating (105.6), also threw 49 TD passes.

+ Romo had NFL’s fourth-best rating (102.5).

+ Schaub (sixth-best 96.8 rating) had season cut short by injury.

+ E. Manning (92.9), won second Super Bowl.

+ Roethlisberger (90.) has beaten Ravens repeatedly.

+ Rivers (88.7) oversaw prime-time blistering of Ravens in December.

+ Vick (84.9) finished with three huge games after overcoming injuries.

+ Palmer (80.5) was a thorn in Ravens’ side in Cincinnati.

+ Dalton (80.4) already has more Pro Bowl appearances than Joe Flacco.

+ P. Manning (did not play) has not lost to Ravens since 2001.

http://www.csnbaltimore.com/football-baltimore-ravens/ravens-talk/Murderers-row-of-QBs?blockID=673568&feedID=6703

I'd say John's stretching it with Palmer and Dalton....Romo too. Vick isn't scary anymore. Now they are good QB's, but not 'Murders'.

Rivers and Eli are the 2 that seem to own the Ravens now.

The Ravens secondary will be very solid so it's all up to the front 7.

Oh...the rest of the division has to face these guys too.

Poll: Should I dress like this when I visit my daughter in boarding school this weekend?

cs_136.jpg

Joe owns the Stealers of late..

Bring the other ones on they dont scare anybody, tune up the John Deere cart caus Pay-A-Ton is going to need it.

And dam it I better hear Elway Sucks chants throughout the stadium when Denver comes to B-More., I want it as loud as is was in 1983 at Memorial..

I was in my Sisters wedding that day in 83, after the best man did his toast, and we all did our first dance, I slipped away..Im still pissed at my Sis for picking a Sunday to get married on..friggin goofball..

And dam it I better hear Elway Sucks chants throughout the stadium when Denver comes to B-More., I want it as loud as is was in 1983 at Memorial..

I think calls for Tebow will hurt Elway way more at this point. If somehow we can make Manning look like crap and it all blows up in Elway's face that would be so much sweeter.

70,000+ tebowing at M&T would be something to behold!

Its a tough road and we won't have as much success next season as this past one but I still think it will be an exciting year with a playoff appearance. Look for a real good season from Joe if he gets and extension.

The biggest worry for me is our lack of a left guard. What are we going to do about that?

By the way, Max, I like how you're going to dress this weekend!

Lets not lie to ourselves... As long as the Steelers have Roethlisberger they will be very tough to beat.

hd.jpg"His body's falling apart...probably held together by 1 tendon now....he's fat because his wife won't let him chase college girls...I'd say he's got the body of a 56 year old man now."