ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Its Official-Housh

cravnravn

TJ would be a great fit in Philly. He is a good fit with Kevin Curtis and DeSean Jackson. Jackson and Curtis are deep threats, but are not a reliable target like TJ. McNabb has never had a target with as reliable hands as TJ.

I'll tell you what, I would love to have TJ on the Ravens. I do not care if we already have Mason, TJ is a bigger target, and could have an Anquan Boldin effect on this team. TJ also brings us some size, and is a guy who can get open in the redzone and perform in the clutch. Who said having two Derrick Mason's is a bad thing? Teams always double Mason, if we had another Derrick, Joe would be that much more effective. Mason is great, but he doesn't have the size to be that clutch possession target like a Hines Ward, Anquan Boldin, etc. Get TJ and draft a deep threat like Harvin or DHB and we are in business!

I'll tell you what, I would love to have TJ on the Ravens. I do not care if we already have Mason, TJ is a bigger target, and could have an Anquan Boldin effect on this team. TJ also brings us some size, and is a guy who can get open in the redzone and perform in the clutch. Who said having two Derrick Mason's is a bad thing? Teams always double Mason, if we had another Derrick, Joe would be that much more effective. Mason is great, but he doesn't have the size to be that clutch possession target like a Hines Ward, Anquan Boldin, etc. Get TJ and draft a deep threat like Harvin or DHB and we are in business!

Good point cleetz. I'm warming up to TJ because of what you said.

Good point cleetz. I'm warming up to TJ because of what you said.

Another thing I love about TJ is that he brings a defensive attitude to the offensive side of the ball. He is like Hines Ward, he blocks with attitude. Also, he works everywhere on the field, knows how to get open and come back to the QB, and will catch anything not caring if he gets hit hard. TJ would be a great Raven.

Here is the catch: TJ is going to be a hot-ticket item on the market this offseason. Chicago, Philadelphia, Seattle and San Francisco 49ers, Tennessee, the New York Giants and Jacksonville are teams that are rumored to be interested in TJ. However, as TJ said in this interview, he wants to win now. He essentially said he does not want to play for Chicago. Cross Seattle and San Fran off of the list as well. Jacksonville already has a lot of money invested at WR, so I would cross them off as well. The Giants are dependent upon what happens with Plaxico Burress, and they already have a stable of solid young receivers. Although, Toomer is not coming back next season.

Basically TJ will probably choose between Philly and Tennessee. I really hope we are in that mix as well. TJ already said he would be interested in playing for us, lets make it happen.

I sincerely doubt Lewis staying or leaving will have any effect on the decision.

I disagree. Housh wants to win now. If we don't re-sign Ray, it could make Housh think that we are not in as good of a position to win the Super Bowl as this past season, which very well might be true.

• 3 weeks later...