ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Please Tell Me They're Not Going to Do This Again!

oldno82

The big reason I dont want Webb is because of the big contract he just signed..How about David Reed?

You ragged on Jacoby Jones and you suggest David Reed? Do I have to remind you of the Seattle game? Reed is also coming off ACL surgery and may not make the team.

No Reed. This guy's confidence and focus are just not there. I agree with Crav that I don't want to see Webb back there cuz he's just not that dynamic of a return guy. I'd rather have Jones I think. If he's out for redemption and he's staying focused I'd rather give him the shot.

You ragged on Jacoby Jones and you suggest David Reed? Do I have to remind you of the Seattle game? Reed is also coming off ACL surgery and may not make the team.

No reminder is needed.. One of these guys has to make an impression in camp

We just signed another freekin TE Billy Bejama..What in the Bejesus are we doing

It is a guy for camp. he will be cut before the end of the preseason. It is no big deal

Harbs said he would be back by the first preseason game. Just go ahead and wave the white flag for the season, just go ahead and pick the Ravens to miss the playoffs.

Tell that to Vinny. I heard it on 105.7. A simple scope was hat he was supposed to have gotten but it has been a long time. Bouldin was out 2 weeks last yr for a scope.

It is a guy for camp. he will be cut before the end of the preseason. It is no big deal

Tell that to Vinny. I heard it on 105.7. A simple scope was hat he was supposed to have gotten but it has been a long time. Bouldin was out 2 weeks last yr for a scope.

Well he should be ready to go next week and far as Vinny goes he's such a whiner, not related to the McPhee discussion I just don't like Cerrato.

For you Papa, from Aaron Wilson moments ago:

"ravensinsider Aaron Wilson

Pernell McPhee (arthroscopic knee surgery) and Ma'ake Kemoeatu back at practice

7 minutes ago Reply Retweet"

And don't think info from Aaron is biblical quote around here. I have been told that Aaron doesn't knwo what he is talking about here by other members.

Aaron Wilson isn't perfect but he's a good source, he just does his job the right way. I wish more reporters were like him. Far as his information about McPhee it's also on Baltimore Ravens.com twitter, WNST, and the Baltimore Sun.

I agree Crav. I think it's a matter of where is he most important. Does his impact as a Punt Returner outweigh the potential cost of losing him to injury? I don't think it does. He's good and all, but he's no DeShawn Jackson or Hester. Those guys I can see putting them back there as they're game changers from that position. Is Webb really a game changer as a Punt Returner? I would think not. He's good, but we can get someone else to risk the injury with similar results can't we?

And I agree with you, Yager. He's not that big a threat on returns and it just exposes our best CB to a higher chance of injury.

Well wnst is on my app so i will listen to him...and pops vinnie might know the business side of football better than us. But thats about it.

I respect Vinnie's experience and knowledge about football but he still gets on my nerves sometimes. He really annoyed last year me when he kept assuming that Jimmy Smith would get in trouble.

I think he has been burned to many times by head cases.

You are right about that but I just got tired of hearing him right off Smith so early over and over again. I respect Vinny but he can't always assume that every GM and team in general is going to have the same issues with troubled players that he had.

And I agree with you, Yager. He's not that big a threat on returns and it just exposes our best CB to a higher chance of injury.

It makes the most sense I think.

Its a simple risk vs reward scenario.

My gut tells me this is a contingency plan in the event our main guy goes down.