ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ben has news

papasmurfbell

He has a small tear in his rotator cuff. But he always bitches about how he is hurt so who knows.

Another year of Ben being dramatic about his injuries, it just wouldn't be the same if he didn't LOL. Flacco suffers a badly bruised hip during the 2009 season and you barely heard much about it nationally, Joe acted as if wasn't a big deal. Ben is the better QB of the two but also the bigger drama queen.

Another year of Ben being dramatic about his injuries, it just wouldn't be the same if he didn't LOL. Flacco suffers a badly bruised hip during the 2009 season and you barely heard much about it nationally, Joe acted as if wasn't a big deal. Ben is the better QB of the two but also the bigger drama queen.

Very true. He is still concidered slow because of that injury. I think he has some reasonable quicks.

The Ravens did it.

The Post-Gazette reported that Roethlisberger suffered the injury in a Nov. 6 game last season against the Baltimore Ravens.

I'm good. It's OK, just sore," he told the newspaper. "I have a little torn rotator cuff. That doesn't heal. We just have to hope it doesn't tear the rest of the way, according to Doc."

Roethlisberger, who turned 30 in March, said he does less throwing in the walk-through portion of practices.

"It's part of getting older, too," he told the newspaper. "If you watch walk-throughs, I used to throw all the time. Now it's just backing off. Now I don't ever throw during walk-throughs. It's less throwing; I think that's smart anyway. As you get older, you just need to take care of yourself whether you're hurt or not."

He's falling apart.

It was weak enough to tear. Now it's weaker. It doesn't heal. Do the math.

The Ravens did it.

He's falling apart.

It was weak enough to tear. Now it's weaker. It doesn't heal. Do the math.

Now I feel bad that the Ravens did this to him, poor poor little Ben, I can't keep a straight face saying that LOL. Seriously he's taken a lot of hits and they are starting to catch up to him.

From Yahoo's Jason Cole:

"jasoncoleyahoo Jason Cole

Roethlisberger and Antonio Brown both trying to talk Wallace into coming to camp.

5 hours ago Reply Retweet Favorite"

I thought they were fine without him, why are they begging him to come to camp (sarcasm). Jamison Hensley responded to one of my tweets today that the Steelers are far and away the best team in the division, the Ravens are a distant third, really Jamison? LOL

Are you kidding me?? Teams doubled down on Wallace thats why Browns production was up and he landed the big contract..The Stealers are screwed without Wallace, Heath Miller is not the TE they thought he would become and Brown will now get the honor of extra coverage.

I'm enjoying the descent by the Steelers. I respect their consistent excellence over the years, however I despise the dirty play that guys like Ward, Porter, and Harrison represent.

Ben getting exactly what he deserves. I believe that what goes around comes around in this instance.

I don't believe the Steelers will make the playoffs this year. They have many questions on defense. (Tebow was able to exploit them) The Hair looks like a shell of his former self. Ben is falling apart and they have major offensive line issues.

My gut tells me we'll witness the fall of the Steelers this year and they'll be forced into all out rebuilding mode after 2013.

Are you kidding me?? Teams doubled down on Wallace thats why Browns production was up and he landed the big contract..The Stealers are screwed without Wallace, Heath Miller is not the TE they thought he would become and Brown will now get the honor of extra coverage.

Crav please read my previous post again, I was being sarcastic man. I know they need him I know how important he is to them. I was being sarcastic by saying that the Steelers were acting as if they didn't need him. Some people in the media were saying they didn't need him because they are the Steelers and they would move forward. Some people in the media were talking about how Brown is better and the Steelers were still deep at WR without Wallace. The Steelers players were acting as if they would be fine without him. Obviously they know they need him since his teammates are begging him to come to camp. All in all I was making fun of Ben and Antonio for begging Wallace to come to camp after they acted as if they didn't need him. Now do you see where I was coming from?

First its a string cheese tear not across. It really doesnt effect his arm he was still throwing it deep last year and for a lot of that time it was all arm with him not being able to plant. Second why wouldnt they want wallace in therembut even with out him we are fine brown cotch and sanders are still a very good group and dont forget rainey. you are right about one thing though you wont be seeing ben throwing deep a lot becuase that is no longer the offense. The steelers are just fine and to whoever said they are enjoying the "demise" of the steelers they finished 12-4 last year with a couple of tough loses. Ive been hearing about the steelers demise just about every year since 2002 and none of those guys are even on the team anymore. Keep hoping it happens but it wont.

First its a string cheese tear not across. It really doesnt effect his arm he was still throwing it deep last year and for a lot of that The steelers are just fine and to whoever said they are enjoying the "demise" of the steelers they finished 12-4 last year with a couple of tough loses. Ive been hearing about the steelers demise just about every year since 2002 and none of those guys are even on the team anymore. Keep hoping it happens but it wont.

I agree with you. It's the same way we have been hearing about the Ravens D being old ever since Ray turned 30. Every f**king year I hear it. The media thinks like this: Ray is 37 and Ed is 33 therefore the Ravens D is old. It doesn't matter that there are 9 other young studs on the D, the Ravens D is old.

I agree with you. It's the same way we have been hearing about the Ravens D being old ever since Ray turned 30. Every f**king year I hear it. The media thinks like this: Ray is 37 and Ed is 33 therefore the Ravens D is old. It doesn't matter that there are 9 other young studs on the D, the Ravens D is old.

Its one of those i will believe it when i see it things. I dont ever discount the ravens defense even with lewis off the field.