ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 11 at Pittsburgh Steelers

deeshopper

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The steelers offense actually looked better then the ravens. They out gained them 311 to 200. leftwhich actually out gained joe lmao.

Congrats. You sound like you are happy enough with some stats so its like a win for you. Enjoy.

I had to laugh during the broadcast when they commentators harped on and on about how slow Lefty's release was because of the big windup. They did show a pretty cool graphic contrasting bens up and out to Lefty's windup. Then they contrasted the timing of the release. Ben's was 0.37 secs and Lefty's was 0.4secs. Then they showed Lefty had more ball speed than Ben.

They sort of shutup about Leftwich's release after that.

Steel, FYI # 74, Michael Oher does not false start, its been well documented, he is just that quick.

Go watch it again if you watch and record every game like i do oher clearly flinched. da beard was lined up in front of him and he jumoed. Even though it was just a flinch its still a false start. Look there are some losses i just go nuts over but this wasnt one of them. The team showed resolve didnt give up and the defense continued to play great. We got clevland this week and there a shot to have ben back by the next time we play. When this team gets healthy they are going to be dangerous. Getting ben, brown, and troy back in the next few weeks is huge. I love the addition of plex he may not be the wr he once was but he is still tall and can catch. Teams have been removing heath in the redzone and while our speed is great in the red zone it doesnt really matter. I like the steelers chances going forward.

There was a story on it Steel, last season caus Oher was the most penalized LT/RT in the league for false starting..Harbs broke it down with NFL Officials, he is with the ball at the time of his flinching/movement.

Im not saying hes an angel, and Im sure some were false starts, but the majority are not.

There was a story on it Steel, last season caus Oher was the most penalized LT/RT in the league for false starting..Harbs broke it down with NFL Officials, he is with the ball at the time of his flinching/movement.

Im not saying hes an angel, and Im sure some were false starts, but the majority are not.

Yea I've noticedhe is quick. I played dline so I like to watch the trenches. On that play he flinched before diesel jumped though. In no way shape or form am I trying to blame the loss on that. The loss is on tomlin and lefty.