ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ed Reed has a labrum tear

thundercleetz

Well, that might explain all the missed tackles and or his penchant for trying to tackle guys' helmets or the football, instead of just wrapping up. Of course , no one else is wrapping up on the team . In fact , guys are just goin for the big shot - whatever makes it on ESPN.

Back to Reed. If he truly has a labrum tear, that's a simple procedure that they can do arthroscopic ally and rehab is typically 2-3 weeks. If its an issue, get er done now. We'd only lose him for Houston game and at worst Cleveland game.

After returning, he might return to wrapping guys up.

Outside of last week, I thought Ed has been much improved and more aggressive in run support. Honestly, it is probably only a slight or partial tear (which is the same thing as a sprain). No one in the world outside of young children are 100%. I'm sure if any of us went to the doctor for a full detailed physical some kind of tendon tear would be revealed. Ed has not been on the injury report this season for his shoulder. I am sure he is fine.