ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Family trait.

vmax

Call it what you want...desperate...but this took some balls to ax Cam....

Teams don't fire their offensive coordinator in the same week they can clinch a playoff spot. Teams also don't change quarterbacks in late November when they're getting ready to go on a Super Bowl run.

It looks like making unorthodox moves runs in the Harbaugh family.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/60996/harbaugh-brothers-not-afraid-to-take-risks

...because John's head is now squarely on the chopping block.

He's got an Owner who wants a SB trophy bad....real bad.

Micheal Jackson. Sorry I had to do that. Anyway, I have heard this a few times that John is on the hot seat now. I think he is safe for at least a couple of season. I mean...4 and what should be 5 straight years to the playoffs and I would think you'd have built up some security unless something drastic happens like the team quits on you.

And if we go to and win a superbowl this year then Harbs gets another 8 years just like Billick.

I don't really care how this season ends now, we have made strides to get better. I still don't like Pees but I'm willing to give him a shot next season with a healthy Suggs to see what he has got.

Call it what you want...desperate...but this took some balls to ax Cam....

...because John's head is now squarely on the chopping block.

Even if we back into the playoffs, do you honestly, or does Steve honestly think we are going anywhere in the playoffs?

I'm probably the only one who got this.

Yea I know. Where is BallT when you need him? The good news is that the majority of the people were spared from that horrible horrible rhyme.

They are not going anywhere in the playoffs.

If they get healthy they could win a wildcard weekend game, but they will not wrap the divison up in time to rest anyone.