ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

It's getting hot in here

papasmurfbell

Wally Williams is the man. I am listening to the pregame on 1057. This week Reed is screaming at practice hey Mac where are you at? I don't see you. Basically he was embarassing Harbs for benching MacKinnie. Also during the Polard show Polard said that Calwell was forced to run Cam's offense. If that is the case Harbs is falling apart.

Wally Williams is the man. I am listening to the pregame on 1057. This week Reed is screaming at practice hey Mac where are you at? I don't see you. Basically he was embarassing Harbs for benching MacKinnie. Also during the Polard show Polard said that Calwell was forced to run Cam's offense. If that is the case Harbs is falling apart.

If true that sounds like a Reed problem and not a coaching problem. Hes embarrassing himself, not Harbs IMO. I am not praising or slamming the benching, but its not Reeds place to make a mockery of it like that.

The offense today was better. And different to some degree.

More formations, more movement, fast paced up tempo no huddle, good balance between the run and pass. Joe had time to throw.

If this is a taste of what Caldwell can bring....I like it.

If the players are sick of having their efforts wasted because of an ego trip I would say it is a Harbs issue. This is how you lose locker rooms.

That's one happy as shit locker room right now. Christmas dinner's going to taste real good.

If the players are sick of having their efforts wasted because of an ego trip I would say it is a Harbs issue. This is how you lose locker rooms.

If a player is making a scene because he doesn't agree with a move the coach made then I think the player is having an ego trip. Not the coach.

But please take what is probably an exaggeration from a local sports talk station and pretend it is some kind of evidence against a coach you have bitched and moaned about for years.

If true that sounds like a Reed problem and not a coaching problem. Hes embarrassing himself, not Harbs IMO. I am not praising or slamming the benching, but its not Reeds place to make a mockery of it like that.

If this is truly Reed showing dissension again then combined this with his alleged lead role in the "mutiny" and I think Ed is writing his ticket out of Baltimore. Too bad.