ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

2012 Success or Disappointment?

OutsideRzAcE

More importantly, a Bengals by 2.5 line pretty much suggests that the Ravens are still favored. The home team is usually spotted somewhere in the range of three points.

Actually, it's an insult to the Bengals. They know the Ravens are going to rest a lot of players and play a vanilla game and the Bengals will go all out.

Even odd-setters are telling people to stay away from the Ravens-Bengals game. Neither team really wants to win it. If the Ravens win, they run the chance of playing Cincy again next week. That's not bad, but many think we'd prefer to play Indy. I don't disagree. I like our O better against Indy and like facing a rookie QB - even if he's good. Cincy wants to lose because that would help them play us, which I take it they would much prefer to playing the Patriots. Neither team is likely to really push their starters too far - seeing as both have their slots in the playoffs locked up.

So... in the end this game means little,

If you beat us, Billy, you get to play the Pats - guaranteed. Hooray you.

Meanwhile, we have no incentive to start our best players for much time... why let you flatten Joe, even if you can?

Personally I don't care who we get to face in the playoffs. We surprisingly have the tools to beat any of them.

BTW good luck today, and no injuries for anyone.

Personally I don't care who we get to face in the playoffs. We surprisingly have the tools to beat any of them.

BTW good luck today, and no injuries for anyone.

We got through that just as I wished. That being said the Colts look pretty sharp.

Good luck with them.

I would \'nt run around calling myself a baby.

I woulda,coulda,shoulda..but I didnt, I had til 12:30 to change my pick Sunday, I logged on at 12:00 and lurked for a good 20 minutes, I kept thinking back to the Bengal/Dallas game that i changed at the last minute, from Dalls to Cinncy..So I decided against it..The Ravens loss, cost me a tie for 1st place in my division.Oh well, I have my work cut out for me if I want a piece of the winnings, only bright side the leader is a Colts fan..I hope I get him this week.