ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

I'll Never Make it

cravnravn

What are we wearing today? I wore my Black Ray Lewis for the indy game, my personalized black jersey for the denver game, now i think i'll just keep switching it up and wear the black Flacco for today's game.

I dont know, I have a black Flacco ans a white torrey, Ive worn them both this year but more the white one because its so friggin hot here..

Maybe Ill wear the autographed Ray Lewis :)

The Ravens are right back where they were at a year ago....

Harbaugh..... during the first team meeting of training camp. Before the Ravens even thought about taking “the next step” of making the Super Bowl, Harbaugh reminded them they first had to return to this stage.

“To get over that hump, we have to get to the hump,” Harbaugh said to the team. “That’s where our work will start.”

The Ravens have arrived at the hump.

and so are us nervous wrecks... :fishin:

Im freekin pacing the pool, my wife is yelling at me to settle down..

And just think, Ill have to do it all over again in 2 weeks

Pacing the pool Crav ? That's right, I keep forgetting you are suffering down in FLA !

My brother down in New Smyrna was bragging about the 80 degree temps earlier in the week.

Ugh !

Enjoy the game poolside with favorite beverage in hand :)

What are we wearing today? I wore my Black Ray Lewis for the indy game, my personalized black jersey for the denver game, now i think i'll just keep switching it up and wear the black Flacco for today's game.

I have on the exact same thing I had on for last weeks game. If I could eat the same thing I would but alas the place is closed on Sunday.

Pacing the pool Crav ? That's right, I keep forgetting you are suffering down in FLA !

My brother down in New Smyrna was bragging about the 80 degree temps earlier in the week.

Ugh !

Enjoy the game poolside with favorite beverage in hand :)

Yup, its a tad chilly today, only 75 but the pool water is warming nicely, we just finished with 2 weeks of 80+...

My mom is moving down, Im showing her places on New Smyrna Beach next Monday, I love that place

Wearing the same shirt as last week and feeling ultra stupid for being superstitious.

I feel the same way. I don't even like my shirt very much. It was a gift.

$%28KGrHqNHJCEFCbSOBOWyBQv60qCd4g~~60_35

Its OK but I dont follow UM sports nor do I know why the terrapin would be on Russell St. And I hate Natty Boh.

But I had it on last week and they won so its back on.

Wearing the same shirt as last week and feeling ultra stupid for being superstitious.

And another thing, my Jerseys dont get washed til the season is over, my white Torrey is a mess....

Oh and yesterday, I started out with the black Flacco, and at the half I switched to the white Torrey :)