ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Through a sea of alcohol

Spen

image.jpeg.3ad2a4a03dab5a0ebbfd8d5108ee8c63.jpeg   I was sitting on my front porch...minding my own business....listening to the sound of the cicadas and I thought that they sounded just like one of those flying saucers in a 1950"s movie.

So went to have a close look at one...Image result for photo cicadas...yea...looks like an alien to you too doesn't it?

So I went a little deeper out into my back yard and saw this disturbing one! Image result for The Fly Original

Hearing a yell, I looked over into my neighbors yard and what do you think I see? See the source image Shocking!

Naturally, this was very upsetting to my family...Image result for funny crowds running in terror photos

Don't let it happen to yours. We best be getting out of here till this dies down.

5 hours ago, papasmurfbell said:

I have seen them up for,about a,week.  I dug some up weeks ago doing yard,work.  Last night i,started hearing then.  Next week I expect them to get loud.

The latest that I'm hearing is that they feed on women....See the source image...we might be ok.

• 2 weeks later...

In the pastoral setting of my back yard, seeking good clean fun, I'm making numerous attempts to connect with the collective consciousness of the cicadas. 

See the source image

The cicadas are gone!

Silence.

The Hive Queen told me that their work is done. They have laid microscopic eggs beneath our skin..... as a gift...for humanity to survive global warming.

17 years from now...as they grow... we will evolve...image.jpeg.29880f3b7bf7f22e807d63ff3f0c133a.jpeg.See the source image...survive and thrive. Mating may be problematical at first, but she assured me that we'll figure it out. :thumbup:

It centered in Woodlawn which is next to Catonsville. It felt like the house dropped. There was a slam....like a sonic boom.

WOODLAWN, Md. (WBFF) - The U.S. Geological Survey reports a 2.6 magnitude earthquake centered near Woodlawn, just over the Baltimore City/Baltimore County line.

The Baltimore Firefighters Union says that it is responding to reports of injuries in the southwest and northwest parts of the city.

after today never get gas at the carroll fuel up in Jacksonville.  I was running low on gas.  I knew I could get some running through the area down paper mill rd.  Carroll was right there across the intersection.  I only grabbed about 4 gallons since I would be where gas is cheaper.  I drove about a half mile and suddenly the engine glugged out.  I was pretty sure form the start it was water in the tank.  I gott the car off the road and into a driveway.  I walked back into town to find water remover.  Nobody had it except carroll the last spot I checked.  I walked all the way back carrying that and a gallon of water bc I was thirsty and I figured mf GF was also and same with the dog.  I got back and still could not get it going with the gas dry.  

We called AAA and she was able to go with him in the truck.  I had to sit with the dog on the side of the road.  He would not let the dog ride in the car.  Finally got picked up after hrs of waiting.  If it is water in the gas I am going to demand carroll pay for the tow and the garage.  A totally pooch screwed afternoon.

image.jpeg.93b1eae08865c7dbf7c3520c4a7a78d4.jpeg Another quake a mile or so away....

The US Geological Survey is reporting another earthquake overnight in west Baltimore. 

The 1.7 magnitude quake hit in Irvington, near Edmondson Village at 1:53 a.m. This comes after a 2.6 magnitude earthquake hit the area on Friday.

8914302096200178691?sqp=4sqPyQSWAUKTAQgAEhQNzczMPhUAAABAHQAAAAAlAAAAABgAIgoNAACAPxUAAIA_Kk8IWhABHQAAtEIgASgBMAY4A0CAwtcvSABQAFgAYFpwAngAgAEAiAEAkAEAnQEAAIA_oAEAqAEAsAGAreIEuAH___________8BxQEtsp0-MhoIrAIQnQEYASABLQAAAD8wrAI4nQFFAACAPw&rs=AOga4qk-LZMJtMR3LWtGhkQI8sb_rD2ibg  After the last 18 months, it seems logical that this is the next step.....Image result for photos volcano eruptions

What's Wrong With You? Almost Everything. GIF - WhatsWrongWithYou AlmostEverything GIFs

Edited by vmax

On 6/27/2021 at 2:47 PM, papasmurfbell said:

Are these preshocks leading to a big one?

I'm sure they are. Movie A Day 'Caddyshack' 270/365 - Album on Imgur How else do you explain 150 degree surface temperatures on the pavement,  the beginning of tar pits in Woodlawn and residents getting scalded in Irvington when they turn on their water.

Oh! Don't go boating on the Bay!

Slide 1 of 31: Conspiracy theories are not a new concept, but they've taken on a new life thanks to the internet. In 2020, we saw more than our fair share of misinformation online—some rooted in historical details, others in fear. Here, we're taking a look at the craziest theories people have believed over the years, from an Earth within Earth to Prince Charles living as a closeted vampire. 🤔 You dig deep into everything. So do we. Let's explore strange conspiracy theories together.

Edited by vmax

Todays Words of Wisdom.

And then she said, just because you've become a young man now
There's still some things that you don't understand now
Before you ask some girl for her hand now
Keep your freedom for as long as you can now
My mama told me, you better shop around (shop, shop)
Oh yeah, you better shop around (shop, shop around)

Shop Around

• 2 weeks later...