ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

has anyone on here met any ravens players?

raysbiggestfan

just curious if anyone on here has had the chance to meet any ravens players at any point. if so , who was the nicest? share your stories.

well, this doesn't count as meeting like shaking hands, but , i am on twitter, and i am following terrell suggs on there. i tweeted him about how we are going to win the game on sunday, and he replied to me and said thanks for the love!! THATS AWESOME because i am following alot of other players to, like lendale white, chirs johnson and keith bulluck, i have tweeted them hundreds of times, and neither have ever responded, yet i did my first tweet with T - zizzles and he responds! how awesome is that!!!

Ray Lewis, Steve McNair, Chris McAlister, Michael McCrary, Todd Heap, Matt Stover, Ray Rice, Joe Rietz (cut), Troy Smith...all without even trying. Baltimore fans should be happy that the team and players are so accessible. I'm sure there are fan bases out there that are not so lucky.

Guest BallTMore

I've met dee, who has met, Ray Lewis, Steve McNair, Chris McAlister, Michael McCrary, Todd Heap, Matt Stover, Ray Rice, Joe Rietz (cut), and Troy Smith.

Does that count? If not, I have never met a Ravens player.

I've met dee, who has met, Ray Lewis, Steve McNair, Chris McAlister, Michael McCrary, Todd Heap, Matt Stover, Ray Rice, Joe Rietz (cut), and Troy Smith.

Does that count? If not, I have never met a Ravens player.

LMAO! Yes, it counts. That's one degree.

Guest BallTMore

I know I've taken this thread off track once, but I can't ignore this lay-up. Sorry.

I was a slave at one of those candle carts at Owings Mills Mall in 97 or 98. Saw lots of Ravens players there during the day when the mall first opened up. Of course, I could only identify them by their size and girth.

OMG!

I actually think I may have met a Raven at one time. I'm pretty sure it was during the 96-97 season. I honestly couldn't tell you his name though. Nobody important.

I've met a lot - some at signings (though, most of those back in the 90's when I went to signings)... some just randomly. Saw our whole crew of 2nd string DBs from a few years ago out at the bar scene in Towson. haha

I won an auction a few years back in which me and my husband toured the Castle with Matt Stover during the offseason. During that I met McAllister, Billick and Chester Taylor. I have been to AD's radio show and met him and Suggs. My husband runs into Zeus all the time at the Subway in Towson. I saw Ray at one of his fundraisers and had the opportunity to go up and shake his hand but I was too scared :) Like Dee said, it is so easy to meet Raven players. They all have their own radio shows at local watering holes/restuarants open to the public.