ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Tyrod

Geronimo

Maybe Tyrod is content being a backup on a winning team?

i'm of the opinion that there won't be any teams next year that will give Tyrod an honest shot at starting, or maybe i'm just hoping there aren't any because i would like us to keep him for ourselves. And i'm still hoping Kubiak installs a package for Tyrod this year, he's too talented to just stand on the sideline all year.

i'm of the opinion that there won't be any teams next year that will give Tyrod an honest shot at starting, or maybe i'm just hoping there aren't any because i would like us to keep him for ourselves. And i'm still hoping Kubiak installs a package for Tyrod this year, he's too talented to just stand on the sideline all year.

The Rams are in dire need of a qb?

RAVENSDANCE.0.gif

Mike Preston ✔ @MikePrestonSun
Follow
Ok, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked who is better, RG III or Tyrod Taylor? I'm taking Taylor at this point.

8:30 PM - 24 Aug 2014

Edited by vmax

heard today twice and read in other places, who is a better QB, RG III or Tyrod Taylor?

How much playing time has Taylor really had?

Hey, it's still the off seaon. I heard a prognosticator pontificate that a 7th round draft pick would not be cut because his team drafted him. Peoplejust love to talk, even when there is nothing to say......