ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

arrest warrant issued for will hill

cravnravn

I'm sure court skipped his mind. It's like forgetting to buy milk or paying the electric bill.

I have seen where a hearing was scheduled and one party didn't know anything about it. Look at the Hope Solo DV case. Her sister and nephew didn't show to a deposition that was scheduled suddenly and the charges are dismissed.

I'm thinking 0 game suspension. He'll pay the 16K and it all goes away.

Agreed.

Non payment of child support is a civil issue. When it becomes flagrant to the point that deadbeat dad hasn't made a payment in 4 or 5 years and has failed to appear after being duly served with subpoena, then the case can be taken to the state's attorney's office with a request to criminally charge him. It does happen. That's the only way to sentence a guy to jail for this offense. Arrest warrants can also be issued for civil matters. I've served enough of them. Hill needs to pay the freakin' money and get his head out of his arse.

Non payment of child support is a civil issue. When it becomes flagrant to the point that deadbeat dad hasn't made a payment in 4 or 5 years and has failed to appear after being duly served with subpoena, then the case can be taken to the state's attorney's office with a request to criminally charge him. It does happen. That's the only way to sentence a guy to jail for this offense. Arrest warrants can also be issued for civil matters. I've served enough of them. Hill needs to pay the freakin' money and get his head out of his arse.

That sums it up pretty well.