ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Boston Bombing

vmax

Never said Chexhyna was in the middle east, I know exactly where it is, I know exactly that the Chechyniuans are in a bitter battle with Russia over religion, as Russia is catholic and Checnynya is Islamic..

Chechs' have major ties to Al Queda, they fought side by side with Al vs Us....

We will differ on closing the borders, they need to be shut, we are not safe with how generous we are allowing people to gain citizenship.

NOW, here we are wasting 100's of thousands of dollars JUST IN TREATING THIS ASSHOLE WITH MEDICAL, only to kill him within a year..Do you honestly think this kid is going to spill his guts on why he and his brother murdered and maimed?

Funny, I know a kid that got severely injured 6 months ago, and cant get past an emergency room quack, because he doesnt have medical insurance..Maybe I should tell him to ride down 95 throwing pipe bombs at police, they should get him some medical treatment.

One more - less connected, but hard to follow your tangents sometimes...

The Taliban exists in Afghanistan - it is a political group, government and sponsors terrorist activity. Al Qaeda is the international terror network.

The Taliban has no footprint in Russia. It in all probability has nothing to do with anything this week.

Al Qaeda may have something to do with these attacks as they have some connections to Chechnya. But considering these guys hadn't been in Chechnya in years - the younger one in probably more than a decade - I'm going to guess that Al Qaeda was a bit less involved than you'd like to think.

All 3 National Media outlets have referred to the dead one as having Taliban, Jihad and Al queda beliefs. The Eldest WAS in Russia and Chechyna August of 2012. Foreign Govt warned our FBI that he was, we dropped the ball giving the warning a glance and not investigating the warning.the dead ones facebook page is proof in the pudding of his beliefs, beliefs and ties to all threee.

Links to articles? You're halfreading. The "unnamed foreign gov" was Russia. FBI apparently interviewed him but our law says if we don't find anything you can't hold him. (Stupid laws!!)

Show me an article that links to Taliban or Al Qaeda.... real news source please.

And you sure as he'll inferred, even when Dee said otherwise, that these guys were middle eastern. Do you forget your own ramblings?

Lastly... I'm sorry your son can't get treatment, but your solution is to deny others? We treat critical injury regardless of legal status, but that's stupid. We should treat all.

• Upvote 1

Crav - here's the thing that doesn't make sense on "closing borders." These guys, or at least one of them, were kids when they got here. You keep wanting to call them Chechen rebels or something of the like, but you're ignoring that the younger one had been here since age 9-12. And you still want to believe that as a 9-12 year old he had some nefarious plot all ready to go. Really? I mean, I know that makes it easy to understand - but it's all just plain stupid.

It's too early to tell the motives or reason....political, religious or otherwise. There is not enough information that has been released yet.

It's not too early to know these two were mentally sick and twisted.

Why won't the media call it like they see it. Middle eastern terrorists punks

Never said Chexhyna was in the middle east

No, you didn't say it was in the Middle East, just that they were Middle Eastern. They were from Chechnya. I don't know where the heck Chexhyna is though. Which, as DC has stated, is incorrect. I tried to tell you that the other day, but unlike DC, I just roll my eyes and move along. I sympathize with DC though. I know what his goal is, and I appreciate the effort he puts into.

No, you didn't say it was in the Middle East, just that they were Middle Eastern. They were from Chechnya. I don't know where the heck Chexhyna is though. Which, as DC has stated, is incorrect. I tried to tell you that the other day, but unlike DC, I just roll my eyes and move along. I sympathize with DC though. I know what his goal is, and I appreciate the effort he puts into.

What goal?? My goal--You dont like America--Get the Fuck out..Simple as that, they want our citizenship, they steal our benefits, yet they call us infidels? Fuck them, hope they operated on him without morphine

Does anyone honestly think that the USA will benefit keeping that cocksucker alive?? I heard the family of a victim was so thankful that they did not kill him..I got news for you, they will not like...No..The Feds wont release what is discussed as to why he did it..

And Dee, DC...I have no Agenda as to what you are hinting at..Iam an American, and despise any person that does not appreciate our freedom. Do I judge? yes I do, was I wrong here at first, yes I was..But when the truth came out, no he wasnt middle eastern..BUT...his beliefs were total middle eastern.

I don't believe in killing people. Especially people detained.

Dee was talking about MY goal, by the way, which was to get you to stop typing and think on occasion.

Meanwhile, I return to the biggest gap in your logic here... pretty much what Papa just said, you say "they" as if it applies to all foreigners, or all Muslims, or all anything. You also imply that these guys came to America to hate America, that they came to do damage, that they came here with malice. (And then you extend that outwards to "all" of "them" again). All I'm asking is, do you really believe the the 12 year old kid who arrived here really arrived with a mission in his heart to grow up to do this?

On a slightly related, but not totally, note: very interesting article on Slate (I think) today about the "dyad" pairs in mass violence - and how they are not only predictable, but very unique in their pathology. (Think: the Columbine kids).

Crav - here's the follow-up, just for fun. Ending all immigration will perhaps limit the ability of terrorists to come here. Though, you know, they could always just come for vacations and kill us - unless you want to end all travel. But how do you propose we solve the 10,000+ homicides by gun in this country? [And this isn't a gun control question.] Do we shut down cities? Blow up inner city blocks? Burn down neighborhoods with drug related activities? Should we treat "ours" who do damage the way we treat "they" who do damage?

Crav - I am not hinting at you being anything other than unable to slow down and think before you post. You do it in your sports posts, you do it in these. You get worked up and you write whatever you want and then you deny it later as if you were a schizophrenic.

Crav - I am not hinting at you being anything other than unable to slow down and think before you post. You do it in your sports posts, you do it in these. You get worked up and you write whatever you want and then you deny it later as if you were a schizophrenic.

Really If Im wrong, Ill admit Im wrong

.... eventually!

I just wish there was a pause button. If there were easy answers to hard problems, we wouldn't have problems. So shouting random "solutions" and "knowns" (that aren't known) is just a waste of time. But then you want to be taken seriously. They are mutually exclusive.