ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Boston Bombing

vmax

The little girl on the gate, she now has 1 leg...I wonder what her insurance bill will be vs some person that we should have let bled out, that hates America, that we are spending 100,000's plus on keeping alive, caus we want to know why..

.... eventually!

I just wish there was a pause button. If there were easy answers to hard problems, we wouldn't have problems. So shouting random "solutions" and "knowns" (that aren't known) is just a waste of time. But then you want to be taken seriously. They are mutually exclusive.

I dont care if Im taken seriously or not, Ive earned the right, you are a younger generation, you dont understand. You never had to register for the draft, you dont have an inclination of war except your video games, you think its fun to hunt humans, well guess what, the shoe is on the other foot..WE ARE THE HUNTED..And I dont fucking like it..

Let's go deeper on this one again, Crav...

What separates us from the assholes that commit these crimes?

They attack without warning. They attack the innocent. They do not respect life. They do not believe in "rights." Their "justice" is death and injury.

If we want to be the better nation - if we want to truly prove we stand not for revenge but for justice and fairness - we need to hold ourselves to our own standard.

I do not act based on the actions of others. I act based on my values. If I let my values be determined by others, then I don't have values.

I dont care if Im taken seriously or not, Ive earned the right, you are a younger generation, you dont understand. You never had to register for the draft, you dont have an inclination of war except your video games, you think its fun to hunt humans, well guess what, the shoe is on the other foot..WE ARE THE HUNTED..And I dont fucking like it..

I hate this argument. Pure bull.

I want to end war. Not start it. I don't find it fun to hunt humans. I don't want to. I want our troops home, not fighting wars that are unwinnable.

I don't like being the hunted either. But I don't think shutting our doors makes us any safer.

Meanwhile - this is exactly what Dee was saying she can't handle about you.

Im done with you..A justice system????????? are you fucking kidding me..

Yeah. Justice system. Actually kind of meaningful. You know, because, without it - that "arab looking guy" pinpointed in a lot of early photos would be dead now, despite being innocent. Because without it Richard Jewell, wrongly accused of bombing the Atlantic olympics, would have been dead. It was bad enough his life was changed forever when his image was put on the screen.
Be done. This is the whole point. I'm not going away - regardless of your antics.

Yeah you sound like a crazy coot who people dismiss because they figure that dude has alzhiemers or something.

Im done with you..A justice system????????? are you fucking kidding me..

Yeah until the day they take you into custody and don't let you see a judge or have a lawyer. Hell they just shoot you for shits and giggles.

I'm glad he is alive. Now we can find out if this was part of something bigger.

Eventually I would like serious thought given to why so many people and places hate the US and what if anything can be done to stop it. Whenever its brought up most people say its because we are "free and the greatest country in the world or any other world" and do not give it serious thought. Its probably worth exploring.

dealt with him a few times ,the first time being with work concerning him, other times just same events, but to keep it simple

HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW? I DON'T :kool:

FTK!!

OTR - this isn't personal! Jeez... all you Muslims, always trying to say that if I say something bad about you guys I'm saying it, like, about YOU.

:D

And thats fine, I think I know that you like the infidel way of life..And im positively sure you arent here to harm us.

Very nice of you, and by the way I consider myself part of "us". :laugh:

Why won't the media call it like they see it. Middle eastern terrorists punks

This is the problem with your line of thinking. The NY post did what you wanted them to do, they jumped to conclusions. This kid was incorrectly portryaed as the bomb suspect on the cover of the NY Post, a very widely circulated pub, because he was arab and at the scene. Having to deal with that, even for the few days before the actual suspects were killed/caught is pretty heavy for a 17 year old.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57580370/teen-stunned-at-portrayal-as-boston-bombing-suspect/

Oh dam didnt see that article, I know, its a bad situation..WE/I have turned to stereotyping, I do it, I will be honest, I have flown many miles since 2001, and the first thing I do is look for the Air Marshall, then look for that "middle eastern" looking person albeit male or female.

And if thats a victory for the terrorist, then I guess they got me.