ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ed Dickson trying to build connection with Joe Flacco

papasmurfbell

Dickson played well in the Superbowl. Hopefully the confidence he gained from that performance can help him improve this season. It would be nice for him to give Ozzie a headache in deciding to resign him or Pitta. That would bode well for the Raven's this season.

I could see us running a lot more 2 TE packages this season especially if none of the young WRs can step up to give Joe confidence throwing in 3 WR sets. Dickson runs a pretty good seam route and that would allow Pitta to work the underneath middle and have Ray as the dump off option. With Torry and Jacoby on the outside, that will be a lot of field for a defense to cover.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Quit dropping passes and Flacco will trust you more. I don't blame him for throwing to Pitta more.

As much as we blame Lee Evans for the drop vs NE, wasnt it the very next play Joe threw to Dickson on a slant that he may have scored on, and Dickson dropped it.

Dickson dropped several passes in the AFCCG. Do you remember the dropped pass right before halftime? NE ends up scoring before the half. I'd have cut him just for that game alone.

Yea....send him to Cleveland.