ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Elam agrees to deal

Robjr83

Roughly 5.5 million in cap space left after this deal and now there's talk Leach might be back after Miami opted not to offer him a deal. I don't see many other guys worth the money we have left except Brandon Lloyd, so let's bring back Leach.

Roughly 5.5 million in cap space left after this deal and now there's talk Leach might be back after Miami opted not to offer him a deal. I don't see many other guys worth the money we have left except Brandon Lloyd, so let's bring back Leach.

I hope so, but if you give him 2mil and I'm guess they want to keep 2mil clear encase a camp injury comes around and you need to bring in someone. It doesn't leave a lot of room.

Thanks guys....Can't wait for the season to start, so we can harass some opposing fans...Off season is soooo long.

Wouldn't it be cool if the NFL had a summer league, call them Ravens 2 or something...We wouldn't get so bored then I'd bet...lol

Gooooooo Ravens.....REPEAT !!!!

that's not mine. It's the ER Lounge.

We have bedrooms where you can pass out after games too...

baltimore_ravens.jpg

Our main problem here is getting somebody to clean up the kitchen...any volunteers?

user1680_1168925654.jpg