ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

What are your true expectations this year?

Tornado700

Eisenburg wrote a nice piece about this. I was wondering what others think. Do you believe this season is a bust unless we win another Superbowl?, Get to the AFC Championship game?, Win the AFCN? Get to the playoffs ? Another words, what are you reasonanably expecting this season?

My take: We had alot of turnover this past year, losing some serious talent. But, as I alluded to earlier, I believe that on paper, we are actually better. To be successful this year, I would expect them to win the AFCN and get to the AFC championship. Who knows, with a little luck and help from above, perhaps another superbowl.

I actually have high expectations for this season, moreso than last season when I saw us as a 9-7 team. I could see some early growing pains with the influx of young players on defense and the departure of Boldin on offense. However I expect the run game to be near unstoppable this season with a full offseason of gameplanning to use both Rice and Pierce, and consistency across the offensive line with everyone at their best position. Do not forget Caldwell as the full time OC is going to be huge for us.

All in all this will be a very well coached team who will have a very solid gameplan every week. Not many coaches get their team better prepared than Harbaugh, and with minds like Caldwell, Hostler, Pees, Stagnola, Castillo, we are going to outcoach our opponent more often than not. This team is now young, talented and FAST. If we stay healthy I could honestly see a 11-13 win team.

Eisenburg wrote a nice piece about this. I was wondering what others think. Do you believe this season is a bust unless we win another Superbowl?, Get to the AFC Championship game?, Win the AFCN? Get to the playoffs ? Another words, what are you reasonanably expecting this season?

My take: We had alot of turnover this past year, losing some serious talent. But, as I alluded to earlier, I believe that on paper, we are actually better. To be successful this year, I would expect them to win the AFCN and get to the AFC championship. Who knows, with a little luck and help from above, perhaps another superbowl.

Better D, pass rush, and top 3 Offense....To make it plain and simple, REPEAT !!!!

Gooooo Ravens....Dynasty...

th_strangelove_sm2.jpg "The bar that this team has set in "The Harbaugh Era" is to make the playoffs and win at least 1 playoff game

I expect that. I think that is realistic.

That means I'm a spoiled Ravens fan....and in Fan Heaven to be following such a successful team and organization. :gorave:

Fan Heaven. I love this roster. I think it is in the top 3 rosters in the AFC with the potential to be the best "IF" they stay healthy and develop as the season wears on. There is not a team on the schedule that the Ravens have "no shot" of defeating. Certainly they will lose some games.

Keep this in mind that the 16 game road to these goals is:

1. Win the divisional games. Most important.

2. Win the AFC Conference games. 2nd most important.

3. Defeat the playoff caliber teams.

If they do the above, then this years very tuff and competitive schedule will make these 2013 Ravens serious SB contenders.