ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

D Line will be Dominant

vmax

Check out this video...

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/videos/videos/Defensive_Line_Has_Potential_To_Be_Dominant/7b73c610-d2ce-484f-ad96-2f75bacb8e8c

The depth is insane. What an off season Ozzie had here!

Nasty, Ravens, Smash Mouth Football... :gorave:

“I think that Terrell is on an all-time high right now in a lot of areas in his life,” Monachino said Sunday.

Suggs has drawn rave reviews for his work in the offseason and in the early part of training camp. The 11-year veteran came into camp slimmed down and motivated after fighting through significant injuries last year.

Suggs has stood out in nearly every camp practice, running past offensive linemen, batting down passes and getting to the quarterbacks in the backfield. He has embraced the duty of becoming more of a defensive leader, and his attitude is evident throughout the building.

“It’s a different Suggs than I’ve seen in the last four seasons,” said Monachino, who joined the Ravens in 2010. “It’s a similar Suggs to the one I saw as a 19-year-old kid. He is completely involved; he can’t get enough football right now.

“He loves the work, he loves the leadership role he’s taken on, and so, all of that put together makes him practice and prepare and approach his business the way that an 11-year pro should.”

http://forums.extremeravens.com/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=new_post&f=17

I don't want to sound like VY did in Philly and declare them the Dream Team, but if all that talent jells, brother....

This D may be reminiscent of the 99/2000 Ravens D....

It sure looks to have all the makings to me, but I am a Homer tho....lol

World Champs....All yr looooong...REPEAT !!!!

I don't want to sound like VY did in Philly and declare them the Dream Team, but if all that talent jells, brother....

This D may be reminiscent of the 99/2000 Ravens D....

It sure looks to have all the makings to me, but I am a Homer tho....lol

World Champs....All yr looooong...REPEAT !!!!

I want to be like the 2012 & 2001 Ravens

I want to be like the 2012 & 2001 Ravens

C'mon Man !!!....You know what I mean, it was the 2000 season, that allowed the least points in NFL history, and no thank you for the 2012 D, it was a long long way from being mistaken as good, let alone great...

It was that Offense that won 47 for us, no doubt....

But think about it old buddy, with the caliber Offense we have now and anything close to that 2000 D, all I can say is " it's gonna be a long hard day" for all opposing teams.....

Can I get a witness up in here tonite ?????.............REPEAT !!!!

C'mon Man !!!....You know what I mean, it was the 2000 season, that allowed the least points in NFL history, and no thank you for the 2012 D, it was a long long way from being mistaken as good, let alone great...

It was that Offense that won 47 for us, no doubt....

But think about it old buddy, with the caliber Offense we have now and anything close to that 2000 D, all I can say is " it's gonna be a long hard day" for all opposing teams.....

Can I get a witness up in here tonite ?????.............REPEAT !!!!

Oh trust me, I knew where you were going, I just want the end results.

This D reminds me of 2006 when we had Suggs, AD, Pryce, and Scott as pass rushers with Ngata and Greg upfront. I think that team had the most sacks in Ravens history and IMO was the second best Ravens D ever. This year is similar. We are absolutely STACKED. Ngata, Jones, Canty, Spears, Brandon Williams and Cody on the inside. We were so stacked inside that McPhee slimmed down and moved outside. Backing up Suggs and Dumervil we have Simon, McPhee, Adrian Hamilton and McClellan. LOTS of competition!

Do not forget we have two UDFA's that are playing great along the defensive line.

• Upvote 1

This D reminds me of 2006 when we had Suggs, AD, Pryce, and Scott as pass rushers with Ngata and Greg upfront. I think that team had the most sacks in Ravens history and IMO was the second best Ravens D ever. This year is similar. We are absolutely STACKED. Ngata, Jones, Canty, Spears, Brandon Williams and Cody on the inside. We were so stacked inside that McPhee slimmed down and moved outside. Backing up Suggs and Dumervil we have Simon, McPhee, Adrian Hamilton and McClellan. LOTS of competition!

Do not forget we have two UDFA's that are playing great along the defensive line.

I think they have been playing McClellan inside which I like a lot. It is ridiculous how versatile this D is shaping up to be.

I really wouldn't be opposed to playing a lot of Nickel Defenses with some odd D-Line formations. Our depth is definitely insane at DL and OLB, and if we rush 5 of those guys every play we can afford to have some extra DB help out there (not to mention MLB is somewhat of a question mark).

And Upshaw.