ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ya worried about Monday Night

cravnravn

I already explained this. The team that beat Cleveland and Denver did show up against Cincy, the bottom line was Cincy was a much superior team to the teams we beat

WHAT??? Its the same old fucking Bungles..We let them off BOTH times, they wernt superior to us...Bullshit...

Maybe the first time we let them off, but the second time they simply whipped our ass. At this point in the season, yes, they are better than us.

I already explained this. The team that beat Cleveland and Denver did show up against Cincy, the bottom line was Cincy was a much superior team to the teams we beat

WHAT??? Its the same old fucking Bungles..We let them off BOTH times, they wernt superior to us...Bullshit...

Yeah Crav, keep on believing that your ratbirds didn't get their asses handed to them two games in a row against the superior Bengals. rolleyes.gif

Yeah Crav, keep on believing that your ratbirds didn't get their asses handed to them two games in a row against the superior Bengals. rolleyes.gif

I really admire your enthusiasm Billy over your team, but you have 1 winning season in how many years and suddenly you're all gangbusters and talking shit. Get over yourself.

I really admire your enthusiasm Billy over your team, but you have 1 winning season in how many years and suddenly you're all gangbusters and talking shit. Get over yourself.

It's his use of the term "Bungles" that set me off.

That would be 1 winning season in 20 years..I'd rather go 12 years without an NFL Team then sit thru that. :)

Let's see what Jamison has to say on this...

Prediction: For once, Flacco and the Ravens will get off to a fast start with a couple of touchdowns in the first quarter. This already unattractive national television game will turn ugly early. RAVENS, 34-10.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bal-ravensscout1115,0,6037564.story

MNF is either really, really stupid for picking this game to televise or clairvoyant because of the surrounding controversey.

A Browns fan boycott or walkout could make this a ratings bonanza. Just the threat should have a ton of fans tuning in for the opening kick off.

That would be 1 winning season in 20 years..I'd rather go 12 years without an NFL Team then sit thru that. :)

It's over Crav. Let's move on. Your Ravens have two games against the Steelers. You can now see how they can be beaten. It ain't that hard! Stop Mendenhall, pressure Roethlisberger. It's in the bag!

It's over Crav. Let's move on. Your Ravens have two games against the Steelers. You can now see how they can be beaten. It ain't that hard! Stop Mendenhall, pressure Roethlisberger. It's in the bag!

Actually it is that hard. We cant stop the run and we cant rush the passer. And we damn sure cant cover on the back end. Pitt will sweep us. The picture in my signature is really our best hope at beating them.

Actually it is that hard. We cant stop the run and we cant rush the passer. And we damn sure cant cover on the back end. Pitt will sweep us. The picture in my signature is really our best hope at beating them.

I just don't see it that way. I believe Baltimore can stop the rookie Mendenhall. Put some pressure on Bennie, and he can't help but to throw some INT's. DO NOT give him more than 5 seconds in the pocket!

It's his use of the term "Bungles" that set me off.

It's cool. I'm surrounded by Steeler's fans here in Frederick, MD and it drives me nuts, so your win over them was nice. I actually like the bengals, minus Ochocinco. I mean I'm a Ravens fan through and through, but the marvin lewis is a great guy to root for.

I just don't see it that way. I believe Baltimore can stop the rookie Mendenhall. Put some pressure on Bennie, and he can't help but to throw some INT's. DO NOT give him more than 5 seconds in the pocket!

Thanks finally some common sense. This is not about magic, this is about two teams with two two HCs, and like Billick did from time to time 50/50 record vs steelers, Harbs need to find his own formula, else it really could begin to be magic, like when Browns play the Steelers and always with same result. First though Harbs need to find a way to beat the Browns and next week he has to do it against Indy.

Guest BallTMore

I'm hopeful.

This feels like our first good Monday Night Matchup in years. It seems like it's against the Colts, Patriots, or the Steelers in Pittsburgh.

Haven't seen you around in a while. Welcome back!

Not worried about tonight. I just think our hangover (from Cincy game) continues. This is a classic trap game.

We are a very mediocre squad with aging vets and underachieving talent.

I expect a very motivated, spirited performance from the Browns and Brady Quinn.

It will be a very close game that is too close to call.

Not worried about tonight. I just think our hangover (from Cincy game) continues. This is a classic trap game.

We are a very mediocre squad with aging vets and underachieving talent.

I expect a very motivated, spirited performance from the Browns and Brady Quinn.

It will be a very close game that is too close to call.

Why can't we give credit to the teams that beat us, especially Cincy. After Sunday's game, it is clear Cincy is an elite team. They did the same thing to the Steelers that they did to us. That does not make us a mediocre team. We are probably somewhere right above average. With that said Cleveland is a cellar team. There is no Cincy hangover, they simply whipped our ass. We gave our best effort, Cincy just had all the answers, like they did against the Steelers. Our best effort against Cleveland should result in a one-sided ass beating.

As for the aging vets, what aging vets are you talking about? By my account Ray, Mason, and Birk are the only aging vets on this team that get extensive playing time. Edwards plays most of the time for Pryce. The problem lies with inferior talent at skill positions, mainly receiver and cornerback. It is not the vets that are hurting us. It is the "youth" like Washington, Clayton, Carr, Foxworth, Landry, and Gooden that are not stepping up.

I agree cleetz with everything you said except Cincy being an Elite Team. Let's see them make the playoffs a few years in a row and win some games there before they are put in the company of teams who do that.